|34| The pretty girl and the weird boy

PRETTY GIRL:

//adjective
If you describe someone as pretty, you mean that they are attractive. She's a very charming and very pretty girl.

The sound of the doorbell ringing made my heart warm up a bit and as I walked up to the door so was Rosy one of the maids.

"I got it." I said to her with a smile on my face.

She nodded her head as she turned to leave. I reached for the door handle but before turning it I took a deep breath and the doorbell rang again. Well he was in an impatient mood. I opened the door and there he stood. With those two chocolate brown eyes and his mop of curly brown hair carelessly bouncing on top of his head. He has his usual "I'm pretty and I know it" smile on. He had his plain white shirt on with a pair of black jeans on with a leather jacket to finish the look off. He had rode his motorcycle here since I could see a peek of it behind him and he was holding his shiny black helmet.

He smiled at me as he took in the mess that I am in and said.

"Here I am....... what are your other two wishes?"  with a massive grin on his face I playfully rolled my eyes as I answered him.

"Ew, as if." He grabbed his chest as if he was in pain and cringed his face.

"Well then you look like crap."

"Well I don't just look like it I feel like it too, stop shooting shots at me because I rejected your cheesy pickup line Luke." I stepped aside to let him in, with a smile on my face and my heart warming up even more as I realized that we had already begun our light banter. I had a comfy sweatshirt and sweatpants on and I still had a bandaid on my cheek although the scratches were beginning to heal.

It had been three days since I last went to Dr. Williams office and since then the words she had said to me couldn't get out of my head. Besides the startling revelation she had convinced me to talk to my parents and I had ironed out things with my dad. I get why he had been mad he wanted to protect me, and when I didn't give him the chance he blew up. But I explained to him that I wanted to learn to protect myself too and that I was sorry for keeping things from him and mum. He apologized too for going ballistic but I was still grounded which meant I still couldn't leave the house till next week Monday when I was to return from my "time-out" from school.

The house had been empty since this morning because Ocean had gone to South America about two days back as part of her tour as Miss Universe. She mentioned something about donating things to schools and hospitals for the next six weeks or so. Déjà had gone back to school to start another semester yesterday and Summer had left this morning to go back to her place, the one she shared with her boyfriend Shaun. They were traveling to Cleveland tomorrow back to Shauns hometown for his grandma's birthday. Mum and dad were still around. They wouldn't leave my side since Monday but convinced them I was fine so they left this morning too going to work but they should be back later in the day.

And of course no word from Jacob but I had been trying my hardest not to think about him. Especially since what Dr Williams said was about me realizing I was the main character in my life I should prioritize myself and stop thinking about some stupid boy and his bitchy step sister. Although I wanted to hate him I really did but I couldn't. But one thing was for sure I was still mad at him.

I hadn't spoken to the girls either since the fight they had called and texted but I didn't even know where to begin so I spent the majority of time with my phone off. And since I couldn't get out of this house cause I was grounded part of my punishment was no friends over. I did send a half ass apology text for being a bitch the other the day and I also filled them in as to why I wasn't going to school for the next week and why they couldn't come over but I knew Jazz was going to give me shit for it. I didn't mean for it to be half assed but I just didn't know what to say to them. I didn't even sound sincere and honestly I felt like a terrible friend. I wouldn't be surprised if they decided to dump me.