Chapter 14

Ava's POV

"Where am I?" I asked.

"You're at my parents' cabin" he answered with his back to me.

"Why am I here? Are you the one who paid those guys to find me?"

"Of course I paid them to find you. I didn't want you to miss your own father's funeral, now would I?" at hearing him say that, I realized that he was dressed in a black suit.

"He's dead?" I asked in shock.

"Yes. That asshole alpha from the North pack killed him" he said clenching his jaw in anger.

"Wait what?" I don't even know why I cared if he was dead or not. He has been dead to me for a very long time now. I guess I was shocked that he was now actually dead, dead.

"Is that the whole reason you brought me back?" I asked eyeing his back suspiciously.

He turned around and eyed me up and down licking his lips seductively. He took slow agonizing steps towards me and stopped once he was at the edge of the bed. He leaned over me, buried his head in my neck and took a deep breath.

As soon as he breathed in my scent, he quickly retracted and glared at me. I was very confused with his actions and since I couldn't move I had to just lay there anticipating his next move.

"You smell different" he accused, as if I had done something wrong.

"New body wash" I answered with furrow eyebrows.

"That's not it. You smell like a male, an alpha."

I didn't answer, because I didn't owe him anything. It's not like he was my mate or anything, so I didn't owe him any explanation.

"It's him isn't it? You really are a whore aren't you? You might have everyone else fooled with that sad, broken girl act, but I see right through you"

"Answer me this. How many of the guys in the pack have you slept with already? Ten, nine, or maybe eight?" he continued with a smirk.

I didn't even bother answering him. It seems that everyone thought that I was a whore and there was nothing I could say to change their minds, so why bother?

He leaned over me once more and brought his face close to mine. He was only an inch away and I could feel his breath tickling my cheek. If he moved a little closer, we would be kissing.

"I have wanted you for a while now" he rasped out, pecking my cheek.

He stared in my eyes, and I was forced to stare back in his own as there was nowhere else to look. I couldn't move or anything.

"You have no idea how bad I want you right now" he groaned and sealed our lips.

I don't even know why I was shock right now. His actions had made it clear that this would have happened, but I still wasn't prepared for it.

I clamped my mouth shut as he moved his lips against my unmoving ones. He growled impatiently when I refused to open my mouth and allow him access. He bit my lips, but I still wouldn't budge. Pulling back, he glared at me.

"So now you want to act modest. Everyone can get a taste, but I can't?" he snapped angrily.

Before I knew it he was back again. He was kissing me aggressively, despite my lack of cooperation. His hands began trailing lower and not long after did I start to feel the cool breeze against my thigh.

I wanted to fight him off. I tried to fight him off, but to no avail. I opened my mouth to tell him to stop, but he only used that opportunity to slip his tongue inside my mouth.