twenty six

HANA

Harry is correct; this ten minutes waiting for Matthew to return feels like hours. I'm not sure whether it's because of how badly I want to fuck him or the alcohol constantly running through my veins or a combination of both but it's pure torture. Anne and Robin had disappeared two minutes ago, and Harry grimaced at the thought.

He jumps up and sighs in relief when Matthew finally comes back, though Logan had spent the entire time of Harry's fingertips digging into my thigh harshly and his lips pressed against my ear whispering the most inappropriate things on his GameBoy, which he appears to be addicted to.

"Enjoy your plans," Matthew teases us, both of our cheeks flushing redder than they already were from the unhealthy amount of alcohol and how turned on we both are.

Harry practically drags me out of the room and down various hallways until we reach the lobby. He glances around to find us completely alone, so he doesn't waste a second before pushing me up against the wall and slipping his mouth from my own down to my neck, pressing heated kisses against my skin. He pulls me away from the wall barely even a moment later, moving his lips back to mine and cupping my flushed cheeks tightly. Guiding me back towards the elevator and pressing me into the doors as he rapidly presses the button over and over again, he never breaks our feverish kiss.

"I want you so bad," he whispers, pulling me only an inch away from the doors as they open to allow us to step inside and continue our dangerous actions. Anyone could see us or stop the elevator at any time but we didn't really care, his fingers threading through my hair and pulling me closer, though I'm certain we can't physically get any closer. "Laisse moi te baiser, s'il te plait?"

"Chiedi in una lingua che capisco e forse prenderò in considerazione."

"I wanna fuck you so bad, please let me," he whispers against my lips as our kiss finally arrives to a short pause, his hands still tangled in my hair and nose nudging against mine.

"The doors open, Harry," I ignore his plea, sighing into his mouth as he kisses me again, deeper and more intense this time, leading me towards our door. He pushes me against it, his hips restless against mine as his cock straining against his pants already and rubbing against my lower stomach with every slight extend of his legs.

"I know I said I wanted to take my time with you tonight, but please can I just fuck you? I'll go slow and shit later, just let me give you a quick fuck, Cherry," he mumbles out a desperate question, finally managing to unlock the door and slam it shut behind us, pushing me to the other side of it roughly and grasping my chin as he kisses me, his tongue dipping into my mouth warmly.

"Please," I whimper into his mouth, hot and heavy on my neck as his breathing quickens, sliding his hands up my legs, hooking his thumbs into the waistband of my pants and tugging them down quickly, catching on my heels as I kick them from my ankles. He continues marking my neck with harsh bites and soft kisses whilst I unbuckle his belt in pure desperation, pulling his trousers and briefs down only enough to take his painfully hard cock into my hand.

He moans into my mouth at the sensitivity of my thumb dusting over his tip and using the precum to make my movements easier and slicker until he snaps, unable to take it anymore and lifting my thighs to his hips, pinning me to the door with his body. Ensuring the fabric of my dress is out of the way and won't be ruined or stained in any way, he reaches between us and traces his tip around my clit, pushing it down and soaking himself in my arousal before placing it at my entrance, allowing just a few inches to slip inside, stringing a loud moan from my lips into his.