Chapter 33

I'll skip some things/parts, like the match with Datekou or the shrine scenes. I hope you guys don't mind.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's pov 

You woke up from your brother rushing into your room. "I NEED YOUR HELP" he screamed and you sat up. "What's wrong? Did something happend? Are you okay?" You panickly stood up and walked to your brother. "Yes? I just need your help with my clothes" he said as if nothing happend. You rolled your eyes and got your phone to check the time. '6:28... dammit two seconds before my alarm would go off'. You walked with your brother into his room. "Why exactly do you need me?" You asked and he got blushed a bit. "Ohhh is Daichi coming?" You asked and he tried to hide his face. You just shook your head and helped him.

"You just picked the same out as ever" he said and you rolled in annoyance. "Well duuhh, you shouldn't worry about what to wear. He likes you in everything you wear and chlothes doesn't matter that much, rather try to impress him with words and everything. You know, everything I'm bad at" you said and he nod. "You the best and now we're going to pick you something out" he said and you looked at him with a questioning look. "Why? I'll just wear somethimg comfy" you said and he shook his head. "Yes, something comfy but also something good looking. Kageyama is picking you up" "wait what? What do you mean". He took your phone from his bed and showed you that Kageyama texted you.

The UwU King: Morning princess, is it okay for you and your brother, if I pick you up and walk with you to school?

"I texted back and said that he should come and pick you up at 8. That's the same time as Daichi said he would come" your brother said and you nod. Before you could take your phone, Koushi asked you "I just thought that you use those names as funny nicknames. But you guys really use them.... Princess? The UwU King? .... Really?" He said while handing you over your phone. You stuck your tounge out and walked pouting into your room. He followed and got out some clothes while you got into the shower. 'He asked if it's okay for me and Koushi, to walk with him to school' you thought while washing your head until you got some shampoo in your eyes and were about to slip in the shower.

You and Koushi packed some thing for the way. You packed some milk intou your bag for Kageyama and you to drink on the way. You let two of them on your back to drink them on the way to school. '7:50 mhmm what could I do befo-' your thoughts got cut off from the door bell. You walked to the door and opend it. There was Daichi and Kageyama staying at the door. 'Father and son' you thought and giggled. "You two are ten minutes early" you said and they nod. "We came a bit earlier to help with the rest" Daichi said and Kageyama nod. You smiled and was about to say anything but got interrupted by Koushi. "That's really kind but we're already finished" he said and they pouted. You giggled and took Kageyamas hand and pulled him into the kitchen. "I still have my shoes on (y/n) wait don't pull" he said but you didn't care you kept pulling him. You stopped before the two milk packages. You smiled at him like a kid who shows her parents proudly thier new drawn picture. Kageyama looked around to see if someone would be in the kitchen before he grabbed your head and gave you a heated kiss. He pulled away and smiled at you. You two rested your forehead at each others. "Thank you, your the best. I love you" he wispered and gave you a small and fast peck as he heard Koushi and Daichi coming into the kitchen. "Let's get going kiddos" Dachi said while slapping his hand together. Since that kiss from your boyfriend, you couldn't hold back that good, you couldn't look away from his lips and you wanted to kiss them again and again. "My phone" "your phone?" "Ehh yes, my phone. I have to get it, from my room. Tobio? Could you come with me I still have to give you back your- your...." "My what?" "SHIRT... ehh yes your shirt" you said and grabbed his hand and rushed with him upstairs. "*sigh* kids these days" Koushi shook his head.