Chapter 8: Sports Fes. Pt 2

Angel: Sorry if this took longer than it's original schedule. Enjoy! Or not, I don't know.

As the rest of the 1st years gathered in the stadium, Makoto looked around trying to spot his parents and to which was very easy, although it did look quite...embarrassing as to which his mother was doing. She is currently holding up a huge sign that extends to at least a meter stick long and bold letters that spell out "Go Mako-chan!".

Present Mic: Announcing our events this time is none other than the Rated R Hero, Midnight!

He heard a few of his classmates talking about the Heroine. As mentioned, Midnight had long black hair and wore a rather revealing suit. Her eyes were a light ocean blue.

Midnight: Settle down little heros, I'm in control now.

She licked her lips laviciously.

Midnight: Now you may wonder which events you are going to do. I will spin this slot machine and for the first event is...the Obstacle Race! Please make your way to the tunnel.

.
.
.
.

He chose Cerberus for this event as a tribute for Koromaru. Koromaru and him used to walk side by side, he treated Koromaru as a person. There were even times where they would nap and play with each other.

He felt the rush of energy in the sea of souls, it was exhilarating. Cerberus was in joy, a howl here and a howl there.

'I miss you Koromaru...but I know that you are still with me. People will know your howl and they shall remember.'

He was in the middle of crowded tunnel, putting on his clip headphones.

Midnight: On your marks! Get set!

He got into a running stance.

Midnight: GO!

It was chaos, in mere moments he felt getting shoved from side to side. It somewhat annoyed him, but he could get through.He sensed an icy aura coming from the front, he jumped last minute and thankfully his feet weren't trapped in ice. He frowned for a minute, that surprise caught him a bit off guard. Dirty trick, but if it works - it works.

He finally reached the end of the tunnel only to see a few of his classmates in front of him, Todoroki using his ice, Mina sliding on her acid, Mineta using his quirk to bounce from ball to ball, Katsuki blasting in the air, YaoMomo on roller blades and Midoriya running with green electricity off of him.

They weren't going to lose to him. He smiled and let his sea of souls rage.

"Persona!"

Cerberus appeared and bowed down to Makoto as in sign of respect. Makoto climbed on top and pointed towards the track. He howled and raced forward.

.
.
.
.

Nezu had his eyes glued to the screen looking at the Fool in action. He recalls that Yuki said he has many Personas as what he calls them. Summoning a three headed beast of mythology is certainly an eye catcher yet he felt uneasy, the UA Sports Festival is broadcasted all over the TV, which meant the Villains could also see it all play out. If Makoto were to side with the Villains....he dared not to think about the outcome. Good thing he was aspiring to be like his parents.

.
.
.
.

The first obstacle was the robots from the exam an easy claw swipe destroyed them. Of course nothing is ever easy, Todoroki used his quirk to yet again slow down the competition, a quick snap of his fingers as Cerberus dashed off.

Makoto: When will he learn...

He muttered, why wouldn't Todoroki use his other half? Personal problems? He digressed the questions.

Sometime later, there was a huge chasm with ropes and steppes ranging from high and low. This was the 2nd obstacle, he could hear familiar voices coming from behind.

Iida: I won't lose to you Yuki-san!

Katsuki: First place is mine emo-boy! Get out of the way!

Oh right...he should probably get a move on. He patted Cerberus as they leapt in the air and make it to the other side of the chasm. He dismissed Cerberus while casting Sukukaja. Only a few more miles left.

He rushed down the path as he heard a mine pop out of nowhere. He shielded himself as he was knocked back. Getting up, he grunted from the trickery of this "Obstacle Course". Nezu is sadistic...

.
.
.
.

Shiomi knew her little Mako-chan will be fine from the blast but it still made her worried. Call it intuition, but she'll castrate the principal later....

Nezu felt a chill down his spine and to which never meant a good sign...he had awakened the most scariest thing alive inside a certain mother...

.
.
.
.

Forebringing Orpheus back into his mind, he carefully avoided the spots of hidden mines...

'Can you hear me Saviour of man? I know of your sacrifice, even if we haven't met, you are more than a boy, kiddo. You can call me Nana for now.'

Why is someone talking to him now of all things? Makoto kept going as the now named 'Nana' kept speaking in his sea of souls.

'Please do not worry O' Great Messiah, I assure you that I am of use. I used to live in this world before...'

He kept silent while crossing the finish line not knowing that a green haired teenager passed him.

'I am thankful for the sea of souls to accept me. Who knew you kept all these legends and myths inside your soul?'

He explained why. Nana looked like she accepted the information.

'I...see. Do be careful out there. I will speak again once the Sports Festival is over. Ciao!'

Makoto merely closed his eyes as he was shaking from a very tired Yaoyorozu.

Yaoyorozu: Can you...get...Mineta off of me?

He glanced at Mineta before his eyes dulled and pulles the human grape off.

Makoto: Bad Mineta...go sit in the corner.

Mineta sat on the ground as Midnight came back onto the stage.

Midnight: Time for our second event! It's a Calvary Battle!

...a what?

Ending it here for now! *cue evil laughter* *cough* Anyways, as you can see I am...putting Nana as a 'persona'. Please note that even if she did have OFA before, it will not buff Makoto in anyway. He will only have knowledge about the power. As for Nezu...hahahaha-

That's a wrap, see ya next time!