58: wings (end)

Taehyung stood on the balcony. It was still early. He didnt want to wake Jeongguk who looked to calm sleeping. 

He was thinking of everything they been through now. He had made his choice to be with Jeongguk. 

He wont be one of the angels from heaven anymore. He didnt regret his choice. He just had to get used to not seeing Jin and Namjoon often anymore. 

His home was officially with Jeongguk, ad the devil's side.

The only wish he had now was to fly.

He sighed looking into the distance. The balcony was high making the grass field look small. The sun was rising from the horizon sending the orange like color over the forest and fields.

Suddenly he smelled rainy cinnamon scent and a soft hand on the side of his neck softly tracing the mark.

Taehyung smiled when Jeongguk wrapped a arm around around his waist holding him close.

"morning little angel"

"morning ggukie" 

"you are early...I missed you" jeongguk said and snuggled his face in Taehyungs neck sniffing his sweet rosey scent. 

"i didnt want to wake you" taehyung responded and leaned into Jeongguk closing his eyes as he enjoyed the devils warm body.

"i see"

"i wish i could fly with you..."

"you can" jeongguk whispered.

"no. Dont you remember....I cant fly gguk, my win-"

"summon them" 

"what?"

"summon them" jeongguk let go of Taehyung and stepped back. Taehyung turned around confused.

"do it Tae" jeongguk said with a nod.

Taehyung hesitated but did as asked and summoned them. He gasped with wide eyes as he flapped them. 

They were not pure white, they were black.

Some white feathers were scattered around. But mostly hidden in the inner parts. He was surprised of that. But more suprised that,

His wings were bigger. 

They were just till his ankles. He felt the soft black new feathers with a smile.

"b-but how?" he asked looking up at Jungkook.

"i marked you, your wings will change." jeongguk explained. Then he sat on the edge balcony dropping himself back. He summoned his own mighty black wings flying just a bit higher than Taehyung.

He extended his hand.

"come fly with me, love" jeongguk said. 

Taehyung felt uncertain. He didnt know if he could, he never got this big if wings.

"i-Im not sure if i can"  he said softly.

"i know you can. And i will be there. I wont let you fall" jeongguk assured him. He gave a smile to encourage his boyfriend.

Taehyung took a breath then gently placed his hand in Jeongguk's. 

The devil wrapped his fingers around the angels hand pulling him up in the air.

Taehyung flapped his wings his face filled with worry, scared to fall.

But to his surprise he didnt.

Slowly the bone breaking grip around Jeongguk's hand relaxed..and then let go.

Taehyungs face got calm as he looked at Jeongguk with the brightest expression ever.

"i-im flying!" he said happy and flew closer to jeongguk hugging him. They lost balance for a second but jeongguk gave a few flaps with his wings and got them back in the right position. 

"i dont know how this happened, but im so happy" taehyung teared up. Jeongguk smiled and wiped the angels tears away with his thumb.

He felt good seeing Taehyung so happy. He wanted to make the angel happy. 

"lets fly together and watch the sunset" jeongguk suggested. Taehyung immediately agreed and they flew together towards the sun and the forest.

It didnt take long, they lowered themselves. Taehyung a bit struggling to properly and calmly like jeongguk lower to his feet. He had a difficult time to balance but he did it. 

Maybe not as smooth as the devil, but he will get there eventually.

They got all the time now.

"i dont like the sun at first..But ever since you came. Needing the sun to stay alive. It made me thankful that the sun rise here everyday" jeongguk sad as they sat at the edge of the cliff where the ground disapeared. The world ending.

"i like to hear you say it. And look at me. I didnt like demons at first. But im here now completely in love with you"

Jeongguk slowly reached for Taehyung's hand and intertwined their fingers. 

"i love you so much Taehyung" he confessed once again. "i have made mistakes and did bad things to you at first, but i regret them. Im sorry"

"i already forgave you Ggukie" taehyung said and gave his hand a small squeeze. "and i love you too"

Jeongguk turned to the side looking at the angel who also turned his head.

Seeing jeongguk's golden eyes he smiled and leaned closer. Connecting their lips in a sweet soft kiss.

And there was now a angel and the devil kissing in the sunrise on the edge if the world.

Something that seemed impossible. Something forbidden. Something bad.

But the two didnt care, they were connected and loved. Taehyung was and will always be in the devil's heart

---

This is the last chapter of the book.....

I didnt realise it until i wrote the last sentences. I-

How-ಥ_ಥ

What-

I cant believe it.... I just..Finished it
(

╥_╥)

Well i hope you all enjoyed reading it. I may be publishing some special chapters. Only if you all want that. But first i will focus on my new story!

Thank you all so so so much for all the support i got hete. The kind and fun comments. I really liked reading them every day!

Thank you! And hope to see you in one of my other story's
💜🌼🌼💜🌼🌼💜
ˎ₍•ʚ•₎ˏ