Being edited.

Welcome my children's. 

The QNA will be opening very soon so you better get your questions ready.

Toss that aside, let's get started with some....

Torture.

A) Smash lily apart.

B) Throw lily around like a chew toy.

C) Burn her.

D) Your decision.

Have fun!

—————————————————————————————————————-

Yury's POV 

We're all in the same room together. Aria, lily, mother, father, and me.

This is so awkward.

Nobody has said a single word! The atmosphere feels so heavy you can slice it with a butter knife.

Literally.

Imma try bringing up a conversation with aria.

"Aria?" When I called out aria's name, everyone looked at me. Still silence.

"Yes young master?" Aria responded.

"Can you tell me what happen to the book earlier? I wanna try fixing it by myself then other people."

Lily flinched so hard. I felt the table shake.

"If that's what you wish then, young master."

"..."

Oh come on! Why the silence again??

Finally father spoke. Took you long enough dad.

"Yury...?"

I looked at his direction. His eyes was filled with sorrow and guiltiness. I almost ran over to him for a hug. I guess I've missed him that much.

"Yes? Is there something you need father?" Ah, he flinched. I didn't mean to sound heartless, I swear father!

"H-his highnesses brought a invitation for us, we were wondering if you would like to come with us?"

"Dad-"

I knew what lily was going to do. After all, this happed in the game.

"From his highness? Is he throwing a party or somewhere?"

"That was what I was told."

Our conversation started slow at first, but now we are talking much better now. Aria also joins our talk for time to time. Mother also started talking. But lily was quiet. Not like I mind, but she's glaring at me a lot. And when I caught her doing so, she turns away quickly.

I wonder what she is thinking right now.

—————————————————————————-

The bit- i mean Lily's POV 

This stupid brother of mine.... why does everything always goes your way?! I've tried so hard for people to joined my side, but you always take away what's mine!

"H-his highnesses brought a invitation for us, we were wondering if you would like to come with us?"

An invitation from the king?! That's perfect! The game showed an envelope with a beautiful pink pin on it! I have to go to the palace! I need to find the male lead there!!

I have need to tell daddy!

"Dad-" 

"From his highness? Is he throwing a party or somewhere?"