27.

Tyrell.

" It's too silent I don't like that, but we have no choice, Go."

Moments like these I always wonder if my life will ever be normal. My boyfriend is an ex mafia boss and the other one, my sunshine who I love with all my heart is his ex right hand.

I feel like these shoot outs, if we're not careful will keep coming and I don't want that, I love my men and nothing or no one can change that, but what I'm afraid of is that one day I will wake up to an empty bed having one of them kidnapped again.

We had to make a solid plan and find any enemies they had and get rid of them because I cannot live looking over my back constantly, a gun strapped on my leg and Nolan looking out, I understood it was needed for paparazzi but not this.

I walk back to back with Hugh, we circled the whole corridor way shooting anyone who wasn't with us.

"Which room is he in, this place is too big." One of our guys nods. "Eastside, last room on the second floor." Hugh and I make our way upstairs.

"Stop right there, let's settle this like men, no guns." A tall man, well built with two scars on his jaw stopped us. Hugh stepped forward.

"You're going to regret taking him." The man throws the first punch at Hugh, he quickly recovers and threw his own.

The two were circling each other waiting for an opening, they engage in a bull tackle one trying to overpower the other.

Hugh let's go and crouches down kicking the man and making him fall to the ground. He comes up on top of him and began punching him.

The man from Mel's kidnapper tries to intervene and I point my gun at him. The two men on the ground had exchanged positions and now Hugh was the one receiving the punches.

"Hugh we don't have all day." I say and he groans. Successfully he punches away the man on top of him, they both scramble to their feet and began circling each other.

I shoot ceiling of the hallway trying to create an opening for Hugh and it works, the kidnapper was taken off guard and Hugh delivers a kick to his jaw.

He staggers and regains himself, Hugh punches him again throwing him to the wall. My boyfriend is taken by surprise when a knife cuts his leg.

I remain silent, I won't show weakness, even though Hugh was bleeding and on one knee. "Walk it off baby." He stands up dodging the knife being slashed at him.

Hugh gives a blind opening and his vest takes the blade in. He held the man by his arm and head-butted him, still holding his arm he bends it so that the man's back would be facing him.

They struggle like that until Hugh pulled out the knife from his vest and stabbed his opponent in the back who falls to his knees.

Another kick to his opponents head made him hit a wall and slump down on it. "I told you, you would regret it." Bloody and barely breathing Hugh makes the man stand taking the knife from his back and slicing his throat open.

Though it was a bloody mess, which frankly I didn't enjoy, watching my boyfriend kick ass like that was hot. Before they could shoot us, I shot the men left standing near us.

"I think that was their leader, if he's down won't they just stand down or another one will take his place like immediately." I asked Hugh having no idea.

"They have no reason to fight, the boss is dead, who will pay them." We walk toward the room said to have Mel in it, I shoot the lock only to find three guys standing in front of him.

"Your boss is dead, you can go home now." I spoke and they all looked to the one in the middle.

"Ugh he's the boss now." I heard my sunshine reply behind them. "Shit these ropes were tight, thank you for taking your sweet time to get here daddies but it's not over yet, we are going to have words you hear me." Whatever comes after this cannot be good.

"Hey how did you get loose." One of the men shouts. "I basically invented the mafia knot idiot, you can't tie me down without knowing if I can or can't get out of it." With his words came slap that made Hugh and I flinch.

May I never be graced with that particular slap. Hugh was rubbing his cheek. I think he's remembering his own signature Mel slap.

"Babe it's three on three, sorry to do this but you've got to fight again." He nods in understanding when I walk toward my opponent. Thank you self defense class and martial arts class.

I dodge the first punch and delivered my own, we were the same height, but I had a bigger build. He tries again and I dodge grabbing his arm and flipping him over on to the floor.

Still holding his arm, I twist and dislocate it. He screams in pain, whilst I'm tackled to the ground by another body.

"Hey stick to your own opponent." I really needed to shut up. I punch him and he falls to the ground scrambling up again to get on top of me.

"I'm strictly a dominant, so get off me." He punches me several times, I lose my vision a bit, until my hand found his neck, I began choking him and used my knee to injure his crotch.

He rolls on the ground holding his injured baby maker. I grab a lamp and smash it onto his head. "Just kill him." I hear Hugh say from across the room and I snap my opponent's neck.

I sit back down feeling drained. Hugh had his opponent with the twisted arm in a headlock. The two tussle until Hugh smashed his head into the bedside drawer.

Not finished he dragged him up and flipped him over, effectively breaking the arm I had dislocated. I don't know where he found the knife he used and plunged it into the man's chest.

"So just kill him." I say standing next to him, he only nods and twists the neck of his opponent.
"Sunshine need help?"

"No I'm good." He smashes another lamp onto the man's skull which makes him stagger back, before he could fight back a literal flying kick was offered to him by Mel which made him fall to the ground.

"That's my bunny." I was still in shock having seen that, how was Mel the sweet, bubbly emotional baby, this good at fighting.

His opponent was out cold and Hugh finished him with a gunshot to the head.  The two share a kiss before Mel jumps up and wraps his legs around my waist.

"Daddy I missed you." He smiles. "I missed you more sunshine." Just like with Hugh our kiss was amazing and breathtaking.

Hugh comes behind us and leaves a trail of kisses on Mel's neck. "Seeing you in action made me horny baby." We kiss again until a throat is cleared and the three of us snap our heads toward the door.

A man holding a gun points at me and in a split second Mel had shielded me from the bullet."Mel!! no, no, no, I just got you back, Mel." The man had been chased by Hugh and from the blood, on his hands, I'd say he's dead.

"I love you, Tyrell, take care of Hugh."

"No you don't go like this, Mel!!" Hugh was sobbing as we carry Mel out.

"You're gonna be fine."

----------------------------------------------------------------------

LMJ