Epilogue.

In love with the boss.

Our lives weren't perfect there were fights, tantrums, and a lot of makeup sex, I've learned that love is never perfect because if it was we wouldn't need to compromise, adjust and accommodate.

It would just happen.

Seven years of marriage, and my two husbands look as handsome as ever, they are my world along with our three kids.

"Hey bunny." I receive my kiss and he moves to get little Johnny from his crib, he was the latest addition to the family, biologically he was Tyrell's since we had a surrogate birth him like our two other children.

"He's extra cranky, he just woke up." I chuckle as the two walk out, if anyone would stop him from crying it was Hugh, I don't know how, but it worked.

"Dad!!" My four year old son yells from downstairs, I walk toward him and his inseparable best friend Jamie, who would be Justin and Simon's second son.

They decided to have a surrogate birth the boys since they wanted the children to at least have shared DNA, I didn't understand the need but I didn't question it.

"How was the sleepover with your brother and your uncles?"

"It was great dad." Ari my firstborn replies me in the arms of one of his fathers, Tyrell.

"Hey guys, Simon, Hugh is waiting outside with the barbecue stand not being able to light it up, he's failing at it, horribly." I burst into a fit of laughter as the two walk out to the back of the house.

"After all this while we're still going strong hey." I smile toward my best friend, I don't know where I would be if I didn't have Justin to support me through everything I went through.

He was my pillar, and I'm glad that even time couldn't get rid of our friendship, we didn't fall apart, with each challenge that came, we faced it together.

"I can't believe it's been so many years, remember the time we hung out at Simon's old apartment and did that striptease so we could find out if he could be possibly gay."

Justin blushes, I knew he remembered. "Those were the times, I think I should put on a show for him again." I chuckle as he makes poses.

"Dad water." I hand my six year old son his cup of water. "Go train the cadets chief." He giggles and goes off to play with his siblings.

"They grow up so fast."

"Yeah they do, so want help with your show?" He strokes his chin and nods. "But only if you put on one for your men." I choked on air.

"If I do that, walking will be next to impossible for two days, do you not love me, Justin." I say dramatically.

"Oh please you've handled them this far, why act like you can't." I roll my eyes as it was obvious that I could and he knew it.

We make the rest of the food and salads for the cookout, the cake was down already. "What are you lovely men doing."

"Making salad daddy, would you like some." I hear Tyrell groan when I grind on him. "Keep up this naughty act and tonight I will bend you over and fuck you into subspace."

I quickly removed myself much to Justin's amusement. "I believe you started it, therefore finish it." Justin asserts as Tyrell stalks closer to me.

"Down boy, devour me later." He spanks my ass and leaves the kitchen. "It still amazes me how your 5'7 ass is able to keep up with those bulls."

I'm still amazed myself so I won't say anything. We set the table outside as our husbands chat and drink beer. Somehow the three of them created a boys club leaving me with Justin to be as crazy as we want.

"Hey babies what are you doing." I ask Jamie and Ollie my second born. "They show me their building blocks. "So this is a car." They nod, and I knew for sure that it did not look anything that resembled a car.

"Come on let's eat and you can continue playing okay." I lift them both up and head toward the backyard.

The rest of the kids and adults were already there. I set the two I had down and took Johnny from Simon. "Hey baby, how about I feed you first and you agree not to spit it out please." Justin laughs as I plead with my one-year-old.

The cookout was fun, after barely seeing each other at the office, we needed to make time for each other and actually settled down to enjoy our lives.

"We should do this again, I miss hanging out and cuddling." Simon who had sat beside me laying his head on my shoulder spoke.

"You see me every day Simon, you out of everyone here has more time with me during the day, since you moved your office into mine."

My best friend was clingy, and even though he was like this he had  his unique way of not giving a fuck when people thought it was weird, our husbands were pretty much used to it and why would we care what anybody else said.

"That's because you refused to move into mine, so I came to you, problem solved." I rolled my eyes and focused on feeding Johnny.

Ari and Ty were biting their meat like cavemen and I left it to their fathers to deal with. I was happy with how my life turned out, more so that my husbands were happy as well and I've done all I could to keep it that way.

The rest of the day is spent relaxing and playing with the kids, it was a beautiful Saturday evening and as always memories were made to remember the good times we had because at first, they weren't there, so now we cherish the now and what it's given us.

"It was lovely being here with you guys, good thinking on the cookout Mel, and Hugh I will see you at the office bright and early."

"Bye Simon, have a safe trip, Justin." Hugh says his farewell and goes back into the house.

"I will see you on Monday, and don't forget the files, face time me to prep for your show." He chuckles and hugged me. "Will do it when I get free and those munchkins are asleep." He points to Ty and Jamie in the car.

I wave them off and walk back into the house. Walking into the kitchen I'm surprised rather shocked by what I see, two grown men and two toddlers each devouring a large piece of chocolate cake.

"When they have sugar rush I am not the one who will be awake at two-thirty in the morning so that they don't break the tv in half and smash three of you entrepreneur of the year award by the shelves."

As I say that they immediately take away the cake from Ari and Ollie who whine and glare at me. "You know what sugar and chocolate do to you so take the pout away." My two kids face their fathers with watery eyes.

"If you give in, no sex tonight." I think that got the message through. I pick Johnny and make my way upstairs setting him in his crib.

Heading over to the shower I called Justin and we go over the necessary steps to creating the perfect show. After thirty minutes of talking I shower, shave, and for extra precaution clean everywhere else.

I dim the lights and lay in bed knowing any minute my two husbands would walk in, as anticipated they do.

"Oh fuck, you look hot, you want your daddies tonight huh baby." They both come to the bed stripping in the process.

I knew tonight would be long but I'm sure I could handle it, after all, I handled Loving the Boss.

+++

That would be a wrap to Mel's story, I still hate being emotional when books end.
THANK YOU! for supporting my work and this book. I appreciate it.

So. Follow, Share, Comment, Vote.

Please don't Comment Spoilers, Also check out the story called The Ceo's Paramour set in the same city as Loving the boss. If you enjoyed the book.

LMJ