14 years old

"BEN" I said as I grabbed him and pulled him towards me and took a picture on my new iPod that Slenderman get me for my birthday.
BEN rolled his eyes "you're so annoying, Angel."
I frowned "that really hurts." I fake wined.
BEN rolled his eyes again "so do you want to get high and play or not?"
This time when I went in his room the TV was as big as the one in the living room.
I noticed that Ticci Toby, Masky, and Hoody were already on the couch.
I sat between Masky and Hoody and BEN say on the couch arm as he began rolling a blunt.
I noticed that Masky was glancing at my boobs.
I blushed. I know that they weren't many females around but boy do these guys like to look at boobs when they can find them....
There was also the fact that I was 14 and Masky was in his twenties.....
BEN cleared his the ought then said "earth to Masky, Angel's boobs aren't going anywhere so you don't have to stair at them."
Masky instantly looked at the floor as Toby, BEN, and Hoody laughed.
Hoody shrugged though "do you blame him though? For a fourteen year old, she has a nice rack."
"Pedo" Toby scoffed.
Both Hoody and Masky were adults, forever frozen at 21 by an immortal spell and Toby was 17, and on his way to becoming immortal.
I looked over at BEN who was 16. He was a ghost and therefor forever frozen at 16.
I was the only one in this room who would grow old and die......
"I don't wanna die" I accidentally said aloud.
They all looked at me.
"Slendy can make you immortal" BEN said.
Masky nodded "but you might want to wait a while before asking."
"Unless you wish to be forever 14." Hoody added.
I frowned "No one wants to be forever frozen as a teen."