𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘚𝘰𝘶𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘯 𝘈𝘪𝘳 𝘛𝘦𝘮𝘱𝘭𝘦

{the southern air temple}

as soon as they dug themselves out of the ice they docked at a fire nation naval yard so they could tend to the damage that was done to the ship.

zuko, hana, and iroh walked down the spout that lied on the naval yard.

zuko turned to iroh and said, "uncle, i want the repairs made as quickly as possible. i don't want to stay too long and risk losing his trail."

"you mean aang?" hana she asked.

"aang?" iroh looked at her curiously.

"the avatar. he told me his name," she shrugged her shoulders.

zuko got angry with them, "don't mention his name on these docks! once word gets out that he's alive every fire bender will be out looking for him and i don't want anyone getting in the way."

"getting in the way of what, prince zuko?" a man asked them.

they all turned to the man, "captain zhao."

"it's commander now. and general iroh," zhao bowed. "great hero of our nation."

"retired general," iroh corrected him.

"and you must be the famous hana. you're a very beautiful young woman," he took her hand and shook it.

she pulled her hand away, "thank you, commander zhao. it is nice to meet your acquaintance."

"well, the fire lord's brother, son, and his son's friend are welcome as guests any time. what brings you to my harbor?" he inquired.

"our ship is being repaired," iroh gestured to the ship.

he looked up at the ship, "that's quite a bit of damage."

zuko shifted uncomfortably, "yes.. you wouldn't believe what happened." zuko glanced at his uncle and hana.

hana knew his game. he was going to lie to zhao so he could find the avatar first and restore his honor.

"hana! uncle! tell commander zhao what happened."

"it was a rather interesting incident," hana wasn't lying, it was rather interesting.

"yes, i believe we crashed into an earth kingdom ship or something?" iroh questioned more than told.

zuko raised his eyebrow, "uh, yes! right into an earth kingdom ship."

"really? you must regale me with all the thrilling details," zhao got incredibly close to zuko's face. "join me for a drink?"

"sorry, but we must go," zuko declined his offer.

"i'm very sorry commander zhao, but this doesn't fit into our schedule," hana added.