52

The play went on as normal

The play went on as normal. Everyone cringed at the parts of Sokka making a joke about his hunger, Katara making moaning sounds and sobbing dramatically, and when Aang jumped and laughed constantly.

After watching the parts of discovering Momo, alongside the Kyoshi Warriors, and escaping pirates, the part where Aang had been captured by the Fire Nation and was being saved by the Blue Spirit appeared, making Soana giggle slightly.

Zuko only had a look of disgust when he watched the entire thing until they got to the part where they went to the Northern Water Tribe and encountered Yue.

Soana didn't know Sokka had fallen deeply in love with Yue when she watched the scene between them go on. She had always thought it was puppy love the way he talked about it, however, she knew he cared for her deeply.

The princess ignored how Sokka was tearing up at the part where Yue was "floating away" to be the moon spirit. She only focused on how much she missed her beloved sister so much. She wished she could've done something Tui's death so she didn't have to sacrifice herself.

After watching Aang's actress destroy many toy Fire Nation ships in an oversized costume of the spirit koi, it was finally intermission.

With thirty minutes to themselves, the group gathered on the balcony area of the theater and chatted to themselves.

"So far, this intermission is the best part of the play." Zuko grumbled.

Soana rolled her eyes and scoffed.
"Stop being such a downer, Zuko. I'm dealing with it just fine."

"Well, you're dealing with the play better than any other news, huh, Soana." He remarked.

Soana snapped her head towards and sent sharp daggers his way.

Sokka ignored their small argument and carried on with the problem that was irritating him the most.

"Apparently, the playwright thinks I'm an idiot who tells bad jokes about meat all the time." He announced, digging into a bag of seal jerky.

Suki smirked.
"Yeah, you tell bad jokes about plenty of other topics."

"I know!" He spoke then chomped down on the meat.

Aang rolled his eyes. "At least the Sokka actor kind of looks like you. That woman playing the Avatar doesn't resemble me at all."

"I don't know." Toph chimed. "You are more in touch with your feminine side than most guys."

Aang groaned before Katara interrupted.
"Relax, Aang. They're not accurate portrayals. It's not like I'm a preachy crybaby who can't resist giving over emotional speeches about hope all the time."