Birds With Broken Wings

WattFam ❤❤❤

Welcome to my third book on Wattpad which just happens to be my first new adult book and I'm sorry I couldn't update yesterday, I came down with malaria that had me bedridden in the clinic since Thursday evening, and thanks to my readers that checked up on me when they didn't see the update yesterday, I love you guys❤❤

It's my first time writing an adult-themed book and I'm nervous as hell 😂😂😂❤❤

The quickest way for me to know and like you is if you're an ACTIVE reader. The least you can do for this book is to click on the start button on each chapter and to comment too. Honestly, if you don't plan on at least voting on my chapters, then you can as well skip this book ❤

Before we officially start the book, there are some things I'd like to point out.

* This book is set in Coven School of Art, a university that's solely for art and law students.

* We have an ENSEMBLE cast in this book. This means there are no main characters in this book, that is, all the 10 characters are major characters and the story, the arc, the climax, everything revolves around ALL the characters.

* This book is a full-blown book about mental health disorders and there will be mentions of dark themes especially drug misuse and addiction and others that I might be spoiling for you if I should mention them now.

* There will be sex scenes in this book 😌😎😢👽 (Shewa and Tolani, especially Tolani, hope you rest assured now!?)

* You'll hate lots of characters, you'll love them, you'll understand them, you'll pity them, you'll detest them, then you'll fall hopelessly in love with them all over again. In other words, you're in for one hell of a roller coaster ride.

* This story will be told in multiple POV's

And, Spoiler Alert!!! We have at least one (which means they're more than one) unreliable narrator in this book. By this, I mean, some characters will have their POVs but this doesn't mean we know all there is to know about them. They'll only tell us what they want us to know, depending on whether they want us to love them or hate them. A narrator might want you to intentionally like them or hate them so don't judge too quickly. But don't worry, we're going to catch all of them before the end of the book.

Anddddd, are you excited to start this new journey with me????