⚠️ 46. PLEASE ⚠️

46. PLEASE

THE TWO CRASH THROUGH the door, eagerly, the wood slamming against the wall behind it

THE TWO CRASH THROUGH the door, eagerly, the wood slamming against the wall behind it. With Aliyah's legs wrapped around Elijah's waist, he steps over the threshold and kicks the door shut behind him.

The car ride had been quiet ━ with Aliyah kissing his neck and creating a good amount of purple swirls that he was pretty sure would show on his neck the next morning, he feared that they might crash but they couldn't seem to take their hands off each other - it was maddening.

As he pressed her into the now shut front door, Eli gave into the feelings that had been creeping up through his hormones all week.

And with the way Aliyah seems to be trailing her hands along his v-line ━ he can't help the low groan that escapes his mouth.

"I'm sorry I left you all strung up like this baby," She mutters as she peppers kisses along the crevice of his neck.

"Fuck ━ Lee, it's okay." Her lips find his again, and her hands yank his white button down from the hold of his pants.

But she breaks the kiss when his belt is a bit hard to tug off.

"Eli ━"

He looks up to find her with the cutest expression on her face ━ the kind she gets when she's really concentrating.

Letting out a soft chuckle ━ he presses his hips with hers, pinning her properly to the wooden door and moves her hands out the way.

Grasping her jaw, he whisks her into another passionate kiss while he gets his belt buckle undone.

His lips leave hers, trailing down to her neck, leaving matching love bites in his wake. Aliyah stretches her legs to shove her shoes off, them falling on the ground behind Elijah.

She removes an arm from around his neck to hike her dress up so that it pools around her waist. Elijah takes notice of her intentions and makes an effort to help. He holds her, tightly, as she now removes both arms and removes her lips from his.

In a move so swift, she lifts her dress over her head and throws it somewhere in the living room.

Through the heated kisses and thick air between the two, Aliyah releases a soft whisper, "Bedroom."

With that, Elijah pushes off from the living room wall and makes his way to his bedroom, his lips attached to Aliyah's like a leech.

He enters the room, leaving the door wide open. A few steps later, he's bending and resting Aliyah on the bed gently. In a haste to continue what they started, he rips Aliyah's lace panties from her skin, losing it in the darkness of the room.