BNHA Part 63

--Clyde--

It's around 8 o'clock on the big day,and I'm waiting at UA's gates for Midoriya to come back from his training.

There he is.

Clyde:About time you showed up,let's go. | Midoriya:Got it!

So,we both sprint toward the convenience store first and grab our necessary supplies. After we bought the rope and whetstone,we continue running,but two individuals stopped Midoriya in his tracks.

Tall Gentleman:Dear me! | Midoriya:*halts,avoiding collision with the civilian* Oh,uh,I-I'm sorry. | Tall Gentleman:Do be careful. You almost ruin the aftertaste of the gold tips imperial! A travesty I would NOT be able to ignore.

Gold tips imperial? Like the tea Momo made with many nights ago?

Tall Gentleman:Come,let us go La Br--honey. | Short mistress:Honey? Oh! Yes! That's me! Honey! | Midoriya:Oh,interesting! If he just had tea,I guess that house is some kind of cafe. | Clyde:That one right beside the warehouse?

Tall Gentleman:*walks toward us,laughing* You must be familiar with gold tips imperial if you had this realization! You're obviously boys of such refined tastes! Always a pleasure to meet a fellow connoisseur! Even if you two are just a lad. | Clyde:We enjoyed a taste thanks to a friend of ours.

I can't help but feel like I've heard his voice before.

Tall Gentleman:Oh,you undoubtedly run in high class circles! (gasp) I-I mean,y-you have a wise friend... | Midoriya:Yes,we're quite lucky. She's our classmate. | Tall Gentleman:How delightful!

He's putting up a good facade. It's Gentle Criminal. He's been putting up videos on the internet for a while now. I wonder what's up to now...

Tall Gentleman:Now,if you pardon me... (walks away) | Midoriya:No way...! Tell us something. | Clyde:That tea was part of your ritual,right?

Glares were shared between all of us. Midoriya gives me the groceries as I switch to Yin. White fire emerge from my hands and engulfed the bags,turning it into little white balls for easier carriage.

Gentle Criminal:Ritual? Whatever do you mean? | Midoriya:I saw your video. Please... | Gentle Criminal:La Brava,it's time to bring out the camera. | Midoriya:You can't do this! | Clyde:It doesn't matter what you have planned,but we won't let you set foot on our school. | Gentle Criminal:Well aren't you a perceptive young man.

Saturday morning,no civis and hero agencies nearby,so no reinforcements. Doesn't matter,me and Midoriya are more than enough.

Me and Midoriya crouched into our fighting styles as light-green lightning dance around Midoriya while white embers of fire periodically flies into the air from my exposed skin.

Gentle Criminal:La Brava,there's been a slight change of plan. From this moment on,don't stop filming. | La Brava:Oh,I'm all over it Gentle! But are you going to fight on the street? Right here? What about your master plan?

Gentle Criminal:My dearest viewers! I think it's time a taste of my hi-jinx! (He unravels his trench coat and reveals his villain costume underneath while the air seem to solidify in front of him) Try not to be so dazzled that you avert your eyes as your favorite scoundrel shows off his talents! Gentle Criminal,at your service! My plans has shifted,due to our current predicament,I shall keep my words brief. (poses in front of the camera) I will infiltrate UA High School! | La Brava:So cool!

Not cool.

Midoriya:I won't let you do that! (dashes toward Gentle Criminal) | Clyde:Midoriya,wait! | Midoriya:*stops* What? | Clyde:You can't see it now,but he conjured a barrier as he threw away his trench coat. More importantly,his quirk is Elasticity. He can bestow that property to anything he touch,including the very air. However,I think I myself is a solution to this problem.