~ Chapter 33 ~

"Yeah! How about you guys? Were you able to make a clean escape?" Izuku replied, holding the phone to his ear.

He was talking to Shoto. Y/N cradled the egg as she stare at the screen along with Katsuki.

"Good! We're in front of the station. Looks like we're out of the range of that shockwave. Our recovery was successful!" Izuku informed.

"Listen. You didn't rescue me, okay?" Katsuki snapped. "You all just happened to be the best escape route."

Y/N rolled her eyes.

"Yeah. Keep lying."

"Nice decision!" Eijiro praised.

"I didn't want to get in All Might's way." Katsuki looked to the side.

"Yeah..." Y/N looked down.

Katsuki noticed her down expression and patted her shoulder, making her glance at him. He felt his heart warm at how beautiful her eyes are.

"Hey, Y/N? You got some red stuff on your lip." Eijiro said.

Y/N noticed it and quickly wipe it away. Tenya noticed the uncomfortableness of showing her blood and brought out the water bottle for her when they were at the shop for a disguise.

"Oh, thanks, Tenya."

She took it and took a gulp of the water and gargle it and swallow. She sighed in relief and took a few more sip of it in order to get some blood out of her mouth and teeth. Then, the sound of helicoptors flew over them towards the battle between All Might and All For One. Y/N along with everyone in the crowd looked up at the screen to see the dust cleared up and revealed All Might hovering above All For One. She noticed his blonde hair that looked like ears fall over his face as his face was getting swollen, meaning he's already at his limit.

Just as All Might was about to throw a punch at the boss villain, a powerful push made him fly high into the sky. Her eyes widen as All Might is crashing towards the helicopter. Gran Torino luckily came on time and grabbed All Might, bringing him down to the ground.

"This scene looks like it's straight out of a nightmare!" the reporter commented. "In an instant, half of Camino Ward has been destroyed! Currently, All Might is fighting the villain throughout to be the ringleader! I can't believe it! There's just one villain! He's destroyed the city and is more than holding his own against the Symbol of Peace!"

Everyone watching the screen are tensed. If All Might loses, the villains will think they won and will destroy and take over the city. There won't be any peace anymore without All Might and there will be lots of crimes. All For One launched a biggest wind towards All Might and dust fills the area. There was a faint boom in the far area. The dust then cleared around All Might and he's been exposed very too late. He's in his skinny bone short man. His real form.

Y/N couldn't believe her eyes. Everyone around her is very beyond shocked as she is. All Might just stood there with his bloody fist raised as he had taken a brute force from All For One.

"Huh?"

"What's with that skeleton...?"

"Um... What's...? Huh?"

"Can you all see this? All Might has... deflated..."

All For One must be talking to All Might and as he talk, Y/N glanced at Izuku to see a horrified expression on his face. He knew about his secret. He had been close to him like a father he was to him. She looked back and only get to see him no longer smiling, his body was shaken up. Whatever All For One said to him, it must be very personal and that the dark secret was revealed. Villains always reveal secrets that no heroes doesn't know to make them feel and look weak.