chapter 13

Bimpe and I were both copying from Kunmi's notes in my house, we were at the balcony enjoying the cool breeze and our pens were dancing really fast, we'd decided to make the writing interesting and as such Bimpe had suggested we play the game of who completes the note first topic by topic even though she knew I was a very fast writer, though she was also a fast writer considering the time they do give them during essay competition. We'd been on the note for more than an hour now, another reason I despised Biology, the notes were always voluminous.

"Done!" I jumped up and hit my pen on her head.

"You wrote rubbish," she snorted and I cackled.

"You have to admit that I'm the boss here," I teased and stuck out my tongue at her.

She reclined on the chair and folded her hands under her bosom.

"You don't have to start rubbing it on my face, it's not as if I'm a slow writer, but what happen?" She banged her palm on the table and I flinched.

"What's it?" I arched my brows while sitting back on chair.

She pouted before responding, "We've been copying this note since morning, yet we're not done with it, oga oo."

"Morning ke, sorry, we only have one topic left," I rubbed my hand on her shoulders while stifling a laugh.

"One topic that has hundred subtopics, I just can't wait to get to SS3," she yammered and I couldn't help but guffaw.

" You that you just started, oya, let's write," I cajoled, and she obeyed.

Truly, the one topic had up to six sub-topics. Kilode?

Minutes later, we were done with the notes and we finally let out a sigh of relief and satisfaction.

Bimpe sighted Khalid and Tunde walk into our compound as she called my attention.

"Hey, guys," I greeted with a smile, and they responded.

They pulled out chairs in front of us, while Tunde was opposite Bimpe, Khalid was opposite me. I noticed the disgusting look Bimpe cast Tunde, ever since, she learnt he liked her, she'd disliked him. Can you believe he even asked her out earlier today, and he suffered the highest degree of insults, thank goodness, it was at our rendezvous and not anywhere else if not the poor guy might have disappeared into thin air.

While the guy left, we turned to her, warned her, talked to her and did all manner of things, but she ended up storming off only to apologize during closing. The girl is just so stupid and crazy.

"It's getting late already, I have to go," she packed her books into her and got up.

"Okay oo," Khalid replied, and she smiled at him.

"Be careful on your way home oo," I told her and she nodded before waving at us and leaving the compound.

💢💢💢💢💢💢💢💢💢💢

"See the way that one is yawning, do you want to swallow the whole class?" Miss Grace jested and the whole class erupted into laughter.

Oju Igo looked mortified at this.

"But wait, if you're not yawning, you'll be sleeping, what's wrong with you?"

The whole class laughed again and Oju Igo looked down.

Just then the bell was jingled, immediately Miss Grace baded the class bye and left, the class turned upside down, Bimpe and I continued our undone discussion, and we kept on laughing before she told me about a song, I'd heard the song from Moye sometimes back, so, when Bimpe sang it, it was easy to flow with it, our voice filled the air until we heard a clap.