53

The group sat lazily of the steps of the beach house as Aang practice his fire bending with Zuko

The group sat lazily of the steps of the beach house as Aang practice his fire bending with Zuko. With the Sozin's Comet just arriving in a few days, Zuko was growing impatient with Aang's weak fire bending.

Not only was he impatient with the training process going so slow, but because everyone was so nonchalant about the situation at hand. He was even frustrated with his and Soana relationship which made everything even worse.

"More ferocious! Imagine striking through your opponent's heart!"

Aang groaned, punching a shot of fire before turning to Zuko with a scrunched face.
"I'm trying."

"Now let me hear you roar like a tigerdillo!" Zuko grit his teeth.

Aang sighed but listened to Zuko. He spun then expanded his hands in a straight line and attempted to roar but hardly a spark blew out of him.

This frustrated Zuko.
"That was pathetic! I said roar!"

Aang then tried again, and this time flames shot out of his hands and mouth almost reminding Soana of Reid.

Momo grew scared of the fire bending and ran behind Zuko's leg to hide from the danger.

"Who wants a nice, cool glass of watermelon juice?" Katara announced, smiling and holding two watermelons with bamboo straws.

Aang turned his head with interest.
"Ooh, ooh, me, me, me!"

He tried to run away but Zuko grabbed him by the material of his Air Nomad clothing.
"Hey, your lessons not over yet! Get back here!"

Zuko picked Aang off the ground.

Soana rolled her eyes.
"Zuko, come on. You need to lighten up. Let Aang have a break."

"Yeah," Suki agreed.
"What's the big deal?"

Zuko grunted then dropped Aang onto his feet.
"Fine."

Aang ran towards Katara and grabbed a glass of watermelon juice.

"If you want to lounge around like a bunch of snail sloths today, then go ahead!"

Sokka grabbed the other glass of watermelon juice and began sipping on it as Zuko turned to leave.

"Maybe Zuko's right? Sitting around the house has made us pretty lazy. But I know just the thing to change that,"