Chapter 1

A/N: here is the next chapter you all been waiting for hope you all enjoy.
______________________________________________________________________________
(3rd POV)

In a chaotic place that is devoid of any life could be seeing around it we could easily see a small light that is coming within the place itself.

This was the Primordial Void the place where all things began and how all things will return to when they meet there end.

You may be wondering what is that small light that is floating within the Primordial Void.

Well that is a soul and this little soul should have been destroyed by the void as nothing had mannage to be able to survive within the void itself.

After all the destructiveness of the place could easily kill anything instantly before time could even move.

But how this soul able to survive within the realm is something that no one could easily answer.

And no one is even able to learn about or study the Primordial Void as it pretty much a complete mystery until now.

The void had its own will bit has no consciousness that made it able to think.

It's will alone is what created everything that came into existence after all.

And no one is able to even control the power of the void since it is pretty much impossible for anyone to be able to do so.

And you all may be wondering who this little lucky soul is able to survive within the Primordial Void.

Well this was Aeon soul actually that is floating within the void right now.

And you ma be wondering how is he able to survive within the void well how about we found out about it.

With Aeon soul right now that is floating around the endless void of space.

We could see several beams coming out of nowhere and hit Aeon soul as it made the small soup to move a bit when it got hit.

AI: Soul fusion to the void has been a success preparing for awakening

A voice of a mechanical AI could easily be heard as the soup was rapped around by the darkness of the void.

As it forms into several body parts if a human being it did not take long before it formed into human being.

But more specifically it was Aeon that got the new body his appearance has pretty much improved.

And any being that would look at him would have easily been caught by his appearance and they would fall in love the moment they would able to see what he looks like.

After all his body was made by the will of the Primordial void itself so it would easily be say.

That he is pretty much perfection itself as of now and no one will be able to surpass his looks.

Anyone that would even take a glance from him would easily fall from his looks.

But right now the is not important as we could see that Aeon body is starting to move around.

Aeon: dang it, is this how death feels?

Aeon asked as he groans a bit probably to the pain he felt when he died and is still present on his kind.

As he could easily still feel the pain of being hit by a moving truck at the speed of 320 km per hour.

Anyone in his Star right now would have reacted the same way as well after all.