Chapter 6

A/N: here is the next chapter you all been waiting for hope you all enjoy.
______________________________________________________________________________
(3rd POV)

Meanwhile with Aeon who was the cause of the aura from the start when he landed on the ground just a few minutes ago.

Was having a grin on his face as he wait for any of the gods would come down to fight him.

His grin makes it looks like he whats to eat something and would scar anyone that see it.

After all who would not be scared of a several miles long dragon that is made of metal and energy of the void.

Definitely only an idiot would be stupid enough to not be afraid or they are just plain brave and stupid at the same time.

To think that they can fight off a several mile long dragon that can burn anyone into nothing.

Aeon is laying on the ground right now with his wings close again Gaia could feel Aeon on her domain.

But she pretty much just ignore him since she could feel that he was only a part of the planet.

Though it left her surprise to see that there was still a massive dragon that is alive.

As she thought that they were all long gone after the era of gods have all ended.

But it would seems that there are still one that mannage to survive and from the looks of it.

She has mistaken Aeon aura to that of a very old ancient dragon that holds immense power.

That could blow up the whole planet if it went on a rampage but she dues not care about that.

Since it is very common that all dragons would seclude themselves and would rarely bother or show up to any beings much less the greek gods.

So she only went back to watch over the rest of the world right now since she pretty much knew that there was no threat to the dragon.

Since it seems like it was just laying around if she only knew what Aeon was planning right now.

She would have puke out her own blood from the start.

Right now back at Aeon we could see him calmly laying on the ground right now as he waits for them to arrive.

Nexus: you do know that you have attracted the Greeks gods attention right?

Nexus asked as Aeon hummed in agreement at this and then said.

Aeon: yes I am pretty much aware of that Nexus.

Aeon said as he made it on purpose his aura for only a few seconds luckily h only made it spread around and majority.

Was directed at the gods in olympus while the rest was to make them find him.

So it would be very much fun on how long it would take them to find him not that it would be long of course.

Right now we could only see him lay back down to the ground and closes his eyes while he waits for them to arrive.

As the transform back go his human form with his leaving his Dragon horns on his head.

Which is 2 horns that are opposite from each other on the top side of Aeons head.

And his metal tail that has the end look like a long blade that could slice anything it touches on the side right now.

Along with the metal energy wings on his back that is close right now.

As he was now laying on a big tree that cover him as he puts on a hood he was wearing long trench coat tha has a hood that covers his head.