Chapter 9

A/N: here is the next chapter you all are waiting hope you all enjoy.
_______________________________________

(3rd POV)

Artemis arrows that she has fired was filled with divine energy that came from her meaning that the arrows that she just fired is filled with magic.

And it could kill any living being that have come in contact with the arrow as right now.

Artemis have just fired several arrows filled with ice magic that will freeze anything that it touches.

And right now it is heading towards Aeon ho only look t it while not moving away from the position he is in.

Time for him slow down do to how fast his mind cam react he is able to make time around him slow down or look it it has stop.

Eve without controlling over time which is another perk of his when he became part of the void.

As he looks at the incoming arrows right now and he could hear Nexus speaking again.

Nexus: ah it would seem you made her mad on injuring one of the members of her hunt.

Nexus said with an amused tone when he spoke as Aeon chuckled at this and then said.

Aeon: well I don't think I could call that an injury if it is only a small bruise and just like the legends in my world said she really is a man hater even if she can from the Fate Grand Order Universe.

Aeon said as Nexus hummed in agreement with him as he was very much right thought there are some difference on him.

Nexus: well you are half right since she seem to remind me of the Artemis in Percy Jackson universe.

Nexus said as Aeon nodded at this as he had noticed this as well since he is not like the Artemis that they knew in the game.

Aeon: you are very much right about that perhaps the Percy Jackson Universe have fused with our world as well.

Aeon said as Nexus agreed with Aeom theory because that is the only explainable way for how Artemis is different.

Nexus: yeah you are right and she looks like have not yet turn into a heroic spirit.

Nexus said again as Aeon looks at the stopped arrow infront of him and at Artemis.

Aeon: yes you are right but I think o will going to have some fun of my own.

Aeon said as he crack his knuckles and then use his powers to create a Katana that then appeared on his right hand.

Nexus: yes go ahead and enjoy though I do suggest that you should go easy on her.

Nexus said as Aeon nodded at this as he is not someone that will fight an opponent that is far more weaker than him.

And that is especially to a girl who even though have live for who knows how long.

But not to be rude he wont mention her age since it will be pretty much make him rude to her.

Aeon: I know that Nexus I am not someone who will bully a girl you should know that unless they are crazy and a psychopath.

Aeon said as Nexus agreed with him as any man would beat a girl who is pure evil and crazy.

As only an idiot would not beat up a girl that is evil and like to kill innocent lives.

Aeon: well let's return focus on the task at hand right now.

Aeon said as he went into a battle stance and looks at the arrows as time then move forward again.