Chapter 11

A/N: here is the next chapter you all are waiting hope you all enjoy.
_______________________________________

(3rd POV)

Back with Aeon after he has left where Artemis and the others where he appeared over more than 2,313 miles away from where he was before.

And luckily it makes the hard to find him as right now he is wearing a hood and a full face mask cover on his face.

As he appeared on another random forest that made him look around see where he is right now.

As he looks to see that he was beside a forest with a large lake on the side that is connected to a river.

Aeon looks at where Artemis and the other are and he could see that he was far away from them

Though he was still in the land of Greece since is several times larger than it was originally were.

He only smile under his mask as he looks at where they are right now and the turns around.

Nexus: well that was a an amusing fight.

Nexus said as he appear out if Aeon shadow and began walking on the side with Aeon.

Aeon heard Nexus as he looks at him and then said to him.

Aeon: well it was and did you see the look on there faces?

Aeon said with the last part being more of a question than a answer.

Nexus nods at Aeon with a cat grin on his face as he remembered a few seconds ago of what there faces was.

When they all saw that Aeon was alive and had no injury at all

Which was pretty much understandable for Nexus as he knew very well why the survive.

Aeon just use his powers to create small blackhole that absorb.

All of the incoming attack that was going to hit him while the remaining attack that did not him.

He just let the explode and hit him since he is immune to anyone kind of damage.

Nexus: yeah there faces were all priceless and you had to admit that was one heck of a show you made on the.

Nexus said with a grin as he remembered it and both of them laugh at each other about it.

As they walk down the lake as they now head to find a nearby city or even a small village to stay for a while.

Aeon: right back at you I think staying in Greece for at least a few months wouldn't be bad don't you think?

Aeon asked as Nexus nodded at this and then said.

Nexus: well yeah sure I am curious what kind of changes Greece had when they fuse with your universe that you made.

Nexus said as Aeon nods at this In agreement as well as what Nexus have said was right.

As there will be some major changes as they within this world like what Artemis.

She is entirely different than she would be in the fate grand order world.

Not that it bothered the two of them about her changes as it was expected that there would be some major changes to some characters.

Right now Aeon is wearing a robe that covers his hope body and the mask he was wearing helps him not be able recognize by anyone.

Luckily he had some armor plates on his robe just like his white trench coat as right now he is wearing a dark blue colored robe.