Chapter 12

A/N: here is the next chapter you all are waiting hope you all enjoy.
_______________________________________

(3rd POV)

Aeon right now after he had arrive at the village and have taken care of the bandits he look a the villagers that is right infront of him.

As he saw that there was some of them that were injured well it was mostly a cut by a sword.

That are seem on the men as he could easily see that they all have been injured greatly.

Tha the rest of them as he walked towards them which of course made all of the villagers tense when they saw him heading towards there direction.

As they have no time to sigh in relief as they knew that this may have save them but they do not know wether he is doing it for a good reason or a evil reason.

As this made them all step back a little bit not to far for all of them to fall to the fires behind them that is still burning.

All of Aeon , Necron move to the side and are behind him there was over more than 120 of them lining up behind him.

As they are all done slaughtering the bandits into pieces while making sure there souls all have been tormented within them.

When they sliced each and every last one of the bandits infront of Aeon as there souls are trap within there mechanical core.

As they will have no choice but to trap there and live with eternal damnation and become mindless machines.

Aeon saw the panic expression that is being made by the villagers as he understood what this means.

As he wave his hand and all of the Necrons put there weapons away and was now just standing behind him without holding anything.

Aeon: hello to you all, I mean no harm.

When Aeon spoke again as this time they are ae to listen to his voice whuch made them all shock.

As it feel like a god is now speaking to them more enough they all thought that he was a god that save them from there horrible fate.

As this made them all kneel infront of him and then said.

Villagers: thank you for saving us all oh holy one.

The villagers said as this made Aeon surprise but he then forgot that his voice alone could make anyone know that he was a god.

As he will be needing to put some adjustments to his voice later on but right now.

He must focus on talking with all of this villagers who are right infront of him.

Aeon: please all of you stand up no need to kneel for me.

Aeon said as they all heard this and they quickly stand back up and then look a Aeon.

Aeon: it seems some of you need the be healed up.

Aeon said as he wave his hand and then immediately a small glow envelop them all.

As there injuris all disappeared in an instant they are all healed by Aeon which made them all shock.

And feel even more gratitude than before as they look at him.

A man that looks like he was in his 50 step towards Aeon and then said.

Old man: I thank you for saving us great one, I am the village chief may I ask your name if you don't mind great one?

The old man asked with gratitude and respect bin his face right now as Aeon smile under his mask and then said.