Chapter 13

A/N: here is the next chapter you all are waiting hope you all enjoy.
_______________________________________

(3rd POV)

(1 week later)

It has been over more than a week now since Aeom have save the village and they started to worship him.

And when they have ascend to become a new being entirely they are both machine and flesh.

But luckily they can hide there mechanical by turning them into organic ones.

Whole there inside would be mechanical luckily they can still reproduce like any normal human being would be.

And the perk of becoming a mechanite sarkics which was taken from the spc Universe.

Which of course are people or followers if two gods called Mekhane and Yaldaboath one is the god of machine and intellect.

While the other was the goddess of flesh and primal instinct they are very well-known gods within the SCP mythos.

Which of course both had fight with each other cause one wants humanity to grow as it is.

While the other wants to bring all of humanity back to the dark age where they are not able to use modern technology or even science.

Aeom used the name of there followers for his new followers as it fits them since they are now both machine and flesh.

And over the past few days now that he had stayed in the village which of course where they all have gradually become intelligent.

mostly the adults while the children still act as one as Aeon did not give any knowledge about the modern.

And would let the adults which of course there family and parents to each them about it as the grow up.

They understand that they can't leave beyond the barrier that they made due to how science at this time.

Is seen more of witchcraft by the Medieval people in this era as they have yet to started to learn new things.

And never believe in superstition as they would more focus on science bit it would several years before tay ever happens.

As the era Aeon is in has yet to have the start of exploration meaning they do not know Asia yet.

Though the Pacific or even be able travel there yet as Aeon new small city.

Which is over more than 100 mile in size after a few weeks when he had several homeless people.

All around Greece to move in within city as there was over more than 20 million numbers of them.

That began to worship him and the greek gods are not suspicious about this since the number of population in Greece is very huge.

That number over several Billions and only a few million does not bother them since the are only homeless.

Orphan, have been banished that had nothing wrong or did not commit any crime save by Aeon.

As they began to worship him as well s the small village became a massive steam-punk city.

Where they are now using steam engines and other mechanical things that is being used in the 1890-1910.

As Aeon was very much happy to see there growth and with there growth shows a good sign in the future.

And he does not need to worry if ever there was some that would able to discover this hidden place.