Chapter 14

A/N: here is the next chapter you all are waiting hope you all enjoy.
_______________________________________

(3rd POV)

(3 hours later)

It has been more than 3 hours now since Alaya came and was staying by Aeom side and follows him where ever he goes.

And it did not bothered Aeon at all as he get to know more of Alaya as she was the other half of Gaia.

That manage to have her own separate consciousness and not be under Gaia control.

Though they do not see each other as enemy as they help one another by keeping mankind alive.

Well except for Gaia who have created a beast that will one day bring the end of mankind.

If is able to make her said pet that is not even obeying her orders due to what has happened in the future.

Of the said Beast that was able to see what his future would b and cause a great trauma to said Beast.

That vowed to never destroy mankind much to Gaia confusion about it but just try to convince her Beast in the future which does not obey her at all.

Anyways back to Aeom who was with Alaya that followed him for the rest of the hour.

While he was walking around in the city of eon which if course made Alaya fascinated.

Aeon also gained a huge influence in the counter force when Alaya had said that he and she are one in soul now.

So that makes them inseparable in the future where they would be together no matter which world one is.

They would b able to know where each other are if they ever get lost in other worlds.

Much to Aeon amusement of it since he could break such bond.

But who is to break the heart of a maiden like Alaya even though she supposed to have no gender.

But one can't blame even those beings with no gender fall for any being after all.

They need someone to spend with for the rest of eternity with them that is what Aeon would have in the future.

Being the void makes him unable to be bored no matter what even if he stares at the sky for all eternity he would not get bored at all.

Right now Aeon had walked around the city with Alaya who had eaten various sweet store that they have went to.

Much to Aeon amusement again on how Alaya the will of mankind acts like a little girl that was excited to eat a candy again.

Aeon was able to know more of Alaya and what the things she likes is mostly him cooking for for her.

Much to his surprise when he learn it but understand as he knew that Alaya in the future must have love to eat his cooking.

He himself has tasted his cooking and he was shock by how delicious beyond all concept could describe it to be.

Nexus even said that he already got addicted on eating Aeon food as the taste of his food.

Leave anyone to feel that they have find peace and is living in heaven itself.

Aeon right now we could see him wearing a white robe with silver armor plating around his robe just like the one he had wore 1 week ago.

As right now he was looking at several caravans that would be heading to the city of Athens right now.