Chapter 15

A/N: here is the next chapter you all are waiting hope you all enjoy.
_______________________________________

(3rd POV)

Within the city of Athens were the goddess Athena is worshipped by many people that has love within the city and around it.

Many philosopher and scholars have been known within this city as they always seek to create and learn various new things.

It is very common that this place is also were all info around Greece could be heard from.

As there would be may people that would come here to trade info and some other stuff within the city of Athens.

And right now within the temple of where Athena is being worship.

Which of course is the center of the city we could see 3 gods within the temple ground right now.

And luckily no one is there and they would not be able to see them since there are several.

Demigods that are all guarding the room that try are in and most of the people within the temple.

Are a children of Athena which of course continue to worship her until today.

Though some of them also worship other greek gods as well but mostly the goddess Artemis which is a virgin goddess like Athena.

Now the three gods are in a room thatbis only be accessible to all of them and no one would be able to enter it.

As it is hidden and completely sealed tight that no one can hear them even if they scream within the room itself.

You may be wondering who this gods are well it is none other than Artemis, Athena, and Apollo.

Who are within the room that they are currently in right now.

As they are talking about Aeon as they are trying to find him for the last several days now.

And no one seems to be able to find him natter how much Artemis hunt tries to find him.

She has had no success at all or any of the gods to be able to find him at all

As this did not stop them at all from finding him after what Aphrodite have told them all.

They completely understand that Aeon who show no interest to any beautiful girl like men usually do.

And he is much more respectful as well and see woman equally rather than being below him.

Which gave Artemis and her hunt some good impression about him as they realize about it.

But no luck they had to be able to find the said male who should have been around not far from Athens.

Not even any of the gods children demigods have been able to find him as they themselves had no luck.

As some gods believe that he may already have left and is no where they could reach.

Which would be in upper Europe where they have no power to enter.

As the Norse gods ruled over that place and they do not want to go to war with others gods.

As it would lead to making Gaia angry aong with Alaya as well as they are very powerful beings.

That even the gods fear and they are all powerless to stop the two should they even been angered.

Thus it lead to some of them stop finding Aeon as it would just be a waste of time for any of them.

They all just went to focus on more important matters which of course is the wedding of Atalanta and Ares.