Chapter 16

A/N: here is the next chapter you all been waiting for hope you all enjoy.
______________________________________________________________________________
(3rd POV)

With Aeon on the other hand right now we could see the caravan that they are riding on is nearing the gate of the city as Aeon looks at the city.

It was vet fascinating to see in anyone eyes that are from the modern era but for Aeon he was use to this now.

And pretty much he was looking at it as it was very normal for to look like that.

Well it is expected for him to react like that since he did hold all the knowledge.

That exists within all of creation so for him to whole place is average in his eyes right now.

As there are some cities that are far more beautiful and breath taking to see.

Aeon was looking at it on the front where he open it up a bit with Alaya on other other hand.

Was still sitting right next to him as she was cuddling his left arm like it was a teddy bear to her.

Alaya: what are you looking at dear?

Alaya asked as she raise her head and them looks a Aeon who was looking at the cover of the carriage they are in.

Aeon: well nothing really love I am just watching the city.

Aeon said as he pretty much got use to Alaya calling him like that as he just call her back with his own.

As the word he said ade Alaya blush red a bit as you could see round red blushes on her cheeks.

Alaya nodded at this and just snuggle back into his arm as he just let her do as she wants.

Since it would be a burden if he just try to scold or get angry at her for no reason.

As it was very obvious that just even a single word from him that may be harsh to hear for her.

Could end up her crying fountains if water out of her eyes and may cause a commotion.

One that he does not like to happen right now as he has other things to do.

And he does not want to attract any of the goddess or gods within the city.

As he knew who those are within the city right now as he would like to keep his cover for now.

Till he decide to show himself up to all of them up again jus like what he had done 1 week ago.

Right now the carriage that they are riding on came to a stop as the driver stop the horse from moving.

As there was several guards that are coming in order to inspect of anything else that would be bring trouble to the city.

It was just security measures like all ancient times have been right now there is one of the guard heading towards the carriage he was in.

Guards1: please state your business here sir and what are you all carrying within those carriages that you have all brought?

The guard ask in a questioning manner and it was not a rude one just a normal time was in his voice as he asked the driver or the merchant he is tha disguise himself as one.

Merchant1: well I am here to trade some resources that I have brought for the other city far away from here.

The merchant said as the guards nodded at this and looks at the carriage.

Guard1: well can I take a look then?

The guard asked as the merchant was told by Aeon through his mine to say yes.