Chapter 19

A/N:here is the chapter that you have all been waiting for hope you all enjoy.
______________________________________________________________________________
(3rd POV)

Aeon had been training Atalanta for over more than 3 months now before the wedding would begin in 3 months from now.

As it has been set few months ago and they only have 3 more months left before the said wedding that they will be joining to break.

Atalanta was also a given a chance that she could free from the wedding if she is able to beat Ares.

In a fight which she agree to and when the wedding comes they would not to battle first.

If the want to be free but if ever Atalanta would be beaten by Ares once again.

Then the wedding will continue on and she would not be able to free herself from being married to the said war god.

At first she was reluctant about fighting him due to how he is a god while she on the other hand.

Was just a mortal that was granted immortality by Artemis when she had joined her hunt.

So her strength is nowhere near the war god who is very powerful that even Artemis would need to get serious when she fight him.

Atalanta before she has met Aeon she had trained herself very hard but it cannot be compred to when Aeon appeared.

That she started to train far more fiercer than before which could have break even the minds of gods.

That would try to make themselves train infront of Aeon not to mention on how Aeon trains her.

In various ways from different universe training and abilities that he took from other questions worlds.

That prove useful and effective when Atalanta is training with him and the only reason that she was able to train with Aeon.

And would not lose her mind on said training is becuase she was very determine to becoming stronger.

And add the fact that she started to grow feelings for Aeon who started to train her for the last few months now.

She was able to interact and get to know more of Aeon which is a surprising thing to say the least.

As she had learn many things from Aeon when tht talk and take a rest after there sparing.

She would learn more and more about him and she would talk about herself as well to him.

Well normally Atalanta would not talk to any men if she was her old self.

But Aeon has pretty much change some of her personality and attitude when they met with each other.

And she see Aeon that he is a different person than she had seen in her entire life.

When they were training each other she would wear a vet revealing outfit to him.

That could have make any men to drool or even lose focus when they see what she is wearing.

And yet to her surprise Aeon did not lose like the men's that she had seen in her entire life.

Which of course made good impression and made her like him even more as she learn of him not like the men that he had seen in her life.

As she had wonder in her entire life that is there any men with pure heart within them.

And not some pervert that only think his **** everyday and does not do anything but boss around with woman as if they are nothing more than just tool for there own to use.