Chapter 21

A/N: here is the next chapter you all been waiting for hope you all enjoy.
______________________________________________________________________________
(3rd POV)

After what has happened 2 weeks ago Atalanta had to take the next few days to rest after the fight that pretty much had exhuasted her up from just fighting off against highly more powerful Odin Aragami.

Or more specifically what Atalanta would call as the Blood Ash Odin as this type of Odin Aragami are different.

Due to how they are far more bigger and there bodies have better armor as this made the Odin more bulkier.

But still able to stretched itself the Odin where red in color and had there armor plating in gold color.

They are far more faster and stronger than there original or Ash form by over more than 10,000 times more powerful than there original ones.

Aeon was pretty much sorry about it and had to try and make Atalanta forgive him by taking care of her the next few days.

Luckily Atalanta had ade Artemis and the others to know that she would be gone for a few days then she would come back.

Which of course they all did not see any suspicion on as they understand her very well about it.

And seeing that there is only more than 2 months left before the wedding would begin they naturally let her do as she please for now.

To keep from being depressed of what her far will become so they did not bother to ask what reason is.

In order to not remind her about the wedding even though it is a bad thing to mage her forget about it.

It was r only ay they had since she would pretty much be the same in the wedding depressed about it and not happy.

They on the other hand still tried to find Aeon but still had no luck as Artemis was getting impatient on not being able to find him at all.

Since the was the only one they had hope to be able to save Atalanta.

They naturally did not give up on finding him and would send some demigods to other lands.

And send forth any news about Aeon and if anyone was able to find him they would naturally pay them a huge sum of gold.

Which of course have sender any people to try and find the said man in there lands but was not able to find him at all.

While they are doing so Aeon on the other hand was having the time if his life right now in Eon city.

It has advance now to huge rate and the whole city has advance to a level.

That they are far more advance compared to the modern era that was in Aeon old world.

By over more than 850 years which is a massive feat for them and they naturally now had some colony in other colony around the world.

Due to it being massive and some lands does not have gods it gave them the advantage to bot hide from them.

As it would take 648 years from now and due to the fact that is the year 1352 where the current era Aeon is in.

Is in a dark time as there are many wars going on in other lands right now and Aeon has heard news.

That in England there was the king there died 14 years ago now and currently there is a problem within the nation.

On who was going to be there new ruler of course it has caused many problem.

As there would be dozens of nobles and military leaders that would try to take the throne.