Chapter 27

A/N: here is the next chapter you all been waiting for hope you all enjoy.
______________________________________________________________________________
(3rd POV)

Another  week has passed now and only more than a few weeks more left till Atalanta supposed wedding that will begin.

But unfortunately for them Aeon and Atalanta will not allow that to happen thanks to Aeon help Atalanta has grown very strong now.

And she could easily beat Ares up in a fight with him when it happens in just 3 more weeks from now.

Atalanta and Aeon stop training for a while now and just head to go out with each other.

And take the rest of the day to enjoy with each other of course they would go and try various things.

From Aeon teaching Atalanta to cook new foods that she likes to eat and playing with various.

Modern games that Aeon has made and is being played by people in his city and they quite enjoy it

Especially when they had nothing to do as they would use that time to play some game with there family.

And enjoy each other company which made Atalanta impress when he had thought of such way for family to hang out with each other and enjoy one another.

But Aeon did denied and it and told her that it was from someone else who made it all of this games and various gadgets that they are using.

As they desrve the credit not him as they are the one who made it.

Atalanta only smiled when she heard this from Aeon as this made her love her even more than before.

And just see that he I very much the perfect husband anyone could ask for and no one else would complain about it.

After Atalanta had seen what Aeon can do he is handsome, strong, knows how to cook, and a very long husband as well at that.

Which made her happy that she has chosen the right husband for her though she still worry what Artemis will react to this.

When she finds out the reason why she has been gone all the time is not because of her going to train in the forest.

But is actually trying to be with a man no less it would ha e made them all puke when they learn of it.

Especially Zoe who is known to be the most hateful woman to all men's as she would not hesitate to cut any man throat that will try to get near her.

But unfortunately even she would not be able to stop Aeon and Atalanta to be with together after all.

And add with the fact that Aeon is more powerful than her by a extremely huge level away from her own powers.

So if she did try to attack Aeon she would have just ended up becoming Aeon punching bag in the end.

Which is not a good thing to say the least since Atalanta had seen that Aeon is starting to becoming.

A bit protective of her now since she very much saw him try to almost blow up a guy to pieces.

Just because he was trying to court her when they went to a kindom in Greece much to her amusement about it.

Since never one she had seen anyone to be overprotective of there love to this extent.

But that does not mean she does not like it, oh she very much it that side of his.

As it just reminds him of how Artemis and the hunt would be when someone try to flirt or do something bad to her.

If she did not stop Aeon from blowing the guy up she would have seen him making the guy into a paste.