Chapter 33

A/N: here is the next chapter you all been waiting for hope you all enjoy.
______________________________________________________________________________
(3rd POV)

Apollo: hey that hurts there little sis.

Apollo said as he looks at Artemis who was glaring at him right now and then said.

Artemis: well you deserve it for throwing me out off the your chariot and second that was for being an idiot a whole ago.

Artemis said as she glared at Apollo who smile nervously at this as he looks at Artemis.

Artemis: also don't call that I am more older than you are!

Artemis said as she glared at him right now even more as this sends chills down Apollo spine when he heard thys as he furiously nodded a this

As the rest of the girls all chuckled on seing this and only shook there heads.

As they then wet to look at the boat and see it laying on the ground to the west right now.

Zoe: well I gotta say that bow you found Atalanta have felt quite a punch to that boar.

Zoe said as she whistle while looking  at the bow right now and see a good chunk of it's skin is gone.

As some of the younger hunters with them right now all feel like they are going to puke on just seeing it as they look away from it.

Atalanta: well I was not expecting that to happen and I just performed that single attack by miracle.

Atalanta said as this was a lie and luckily Zoe did not got catch of this and only nodded.

Zoe: well maybe the bow help you it and I have to say I kinda feeling envy right now that you were able to find such bow.

Zoe said with a slight jealous look on her face right now as she looks at Atalanta who only smiled on hearing this.

Atalanta: please Zoe even if I want to use that attack again I don't think I would be able to do so next time.

Atalanta said back to Zoe who smiled at this and hummed at her while nodding.

Zoe: well who knows you might be lucky enough to be able to use it next time.

Zoe said as Atalanta only nods at this but in truth she could uses this ability that Aeon has taught her.

It has a connection to the void making it look like no one would be able to feel any difference to it.

Unless the bow is going to fire it's attack and only then would they be able to fell the raw power coming from it.

Just like what she did a while ago now they all have felt immense raw power coming from the void.

Atalanta however can only use this ability if she has Aeom permission to use it.

That attack she did on the bottom was only small and have only acces to 0.00001% of the bows powers.

As adding to much will lead to a huge unprecedented calamity around the world as opening the void to any world has its own consequences.

Which Aeon usually see as an advantage but also cautious to use it in order.

To make sure that Atalanta and Alaya would not get hurt in the future since there are not like him who is not affected by the void at all.

Atalanta: well maybe you are right Zoe but that can only be tell in the future ahead of us.

Atalanta said as they look at the boar and they suddenly hear it screaming in a horrid scream.

*SSSSSSCCCCRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEE*