Chapter 34

A/N: here is the next chapter you all been waiting for hope you all enjoy.
______________________________________________________________________________
(3rd POV)

Artemis right now was in a blank space around her was nothing more than darkness around her.

She could not remember what has Hall after Aeom unleashed the horrifying weapon into the sky.

Tha open to a something that she could only describe as pure nothing itself.

The dread she felt when it's Aura was unleashed made her fear.

Fea of fading away and falling into the nothingness that what she had felt when she felt the Aura being unleashed.

It was unlike any other she had felt before it was beyond what she could have describe.

All that she felt that if she ever touched that empty rift above Aeon she feels that she would be no more.

Which scared her to a whole new level not only fear that she felt but , terror as well she had felt.

She wish she had never seen or felt that thing is what she could only describe.

The horrid sound it made scared her to the point that she even pee herself when she heard it.

The appearance of the weapon that Aeon held gave her the impression.

That it should not have existed and should never even be known.

The weapon it had felt far more greater power than the weapons she remembered that was held by the King Of Heroes a long time ago.

And more specifically she had felt gat it was far more scarier and dangerous than EA.

If Ea have her chills when she felt it's aura when the King of Heroes have use it long time ago.

It pales in comparison to that bow Aeom had used as it gave her the feeling of, endless fear, terror, horror, death, destruction, chaos and more specifically to bring all into nothing once again.

It was beyond anything she could have ever imagine in the whole life when she felt the weapon being unleashed.

But that was only a very tiny bit if it being unleashed why sfe knows this.

She could easily feel and tell just the way Aeon was using it.

Be was holding back just the thought alone made her scared she does not know how much that bow can bring.

But when it fell into the ground it open a place that scared her no it made her fear to be in a eternal world of nothingness where there is nothing and no life exist at all.

The might of the weapon alone scared her on seeing the Infinite life rays of death and destruction falling from the sky.

It feel like the end of the world itself has come to bring her back to nothing and make her cease to exist.

And who would not be afraid to cease existing and be nonexistent as you will never be able to find everlasting peace or happiness that you always wanted.

Only am eternity of infinite pain and suffering.

Artemis: Gah!

Artemis awaken from her sleep as tte darkness surrounding her turned away .

And was met with a whir ceiling with golden designs all over it.

And a chandelier filled with lights that all look like small stars from what she could tell.

Atalanta: lady Artemis your awake.

She heard Atalanta voice as this made her turn to look at the side and see Atalanta standing on the side of wha she could tell is a massive bed right now she looks at Atalanta and then said.