Chapter 35

A/N: here is the next chapter you all been waiting for hope you all enjoy.
______________________________________________________________________________
(3rd POV)

After what Atalanta have said to Artemis which made the said goddess to faint upon hearing that she was dating Aeon for over more than 5 months now.

And she was not even b able to noticed this much to her surprise when she learn of this.

Aeon mannage yo talk this with the rest of the hunt at first Zoe was furious when she heard about it.

But the others on the other hand just nodded at this with a smile on there faces.

Since they have been told by Artemis that Atalanta can decide to leave the hunt if ever she has fallen for someone.

Only if this person loves her back will they allow Atalanta to leave the hunt which they have seen that Aeon loves Atalanta deeply.

And do not see her as a tool that he can use which gave a huge impression for all of them.

And add with how respectful he was to all of them they did not disagree to it at all.

As they approve and they are very much jealous that she mannage to find someone like him.

As it was every girls dream to have a man that is like Aeom after all.

Though the possibility of someone being like Aeon is zero percent as he surpass all beings in terms of power.

And he does not need to do anything about it and his powers still is endless.

Even if all of Creation were to fight against Aeon it would just feel like comparing an atom to the infinity itself.

Which is a death sentence to all of them if they ever try fight Aeon as just a single thought he could make them all cease to exist.

Aeon personality may looks like it has some flaws but it does not as he has a perfect mind and knows that actions that he is taking.

That is why he was not that very nerves to tell the hunt and Apollo who approved of his relationship with Atalanta.

As it was not a surprise to say the least since he was the opposite of what Artemis is.

Making him much more easier to agree to it and no need to worry about him not agreeing.

But Artemis however would be a hard one to convince that is if the were not Aeom of course as he have several tricks up his own sleeves.

That he can use against Artemis to make her agree that Atalanta will leave the hunt.

Atalanta was not hesitant to agree that she would leave the hunt due to her completely in love with Aeon.

To the point that there is no return for her and Artemis would not be able to do anything much about it.

Zoe on the other hand didn't like it but she cant due anything at the fact that Aeon is much more powerful than her.

And how Atalanta is in love with him and she could easily see that even she would not be able to stop her from leaving the hunt.

Not that she had a reason to stay there anymore since she already have lost her purity few months ago.

And no need to stay in the hunt since she is not a virgin anymore making her have a good reason to leave the hunt.

Right now though we could see Atalanta who is sitting besides Aeon right now.

On a couch as tht are in a large room with several couches that is in a circle formation surrounding a short large table.