Chapter 39

A/N: here is the next chapter you all been waiting for hope you all enjoy.
______________________________________________________________________________
(3rd POV)

With Atalanta right now she had left ahead of Aeon and with Artemis and the others right now.

Alaya is with her as well and Artemis is surprise to see the will of mankind to fall for Aeon as well.

Which was a shocking thing to all of them as they wonder who Aeon really is for him to make Alaya fall for him.

Which is not a easy feat even Apollo is not able to make the will of mankind to fall for him.

After all  Alaya would just give the the cold look if they try to court her many gods back then tried to seduce her.

But all failed in the end as they would be given a blank look whenever they try to court her.

Much to there dismay of course some if them even thought that she was a emotionless that never be able to feel any kind of emotion.

But apperantly they were all wrong about that one since the current her says other wise right now.

As she is showing a complete emotion that anyone normal could be like.

Which was a shocking thing to Artemis and the others when they all saw this.

Apollo was having a huge grin when he thought of Aeon able to make the will of mankind fall for him.

And he mutter something of him being a lucky son of a gun for being able to pull out the string go make Alaya fall for him.

But when they were told by Atalanta that is was the other way around.

It made them truly shock Apollo had cried tears of waterfall when he heard this.

As he never thought that Aeon would make girl fall for him without doing anything.

And they just ran at him whenever he appears he could only curse his luck on not being like him.

Much to the others all giving him a deadpan look on the face when they heard what he said.

Right now we could see them all heading to Olympus right now.

And it would take them several more minutes before they would be able to arrive there.

Like what Zeus has promised they would try to let Ares and Atalanta fight each other for there freedom.

Aeon has warned Atalanta to not lose focus when on the battle and try to resist any kind of trick that he may use against her.

Which Atalanta listen to his words like it was very important to her.

Which of course made Aeon reassured that she would be fine by then.

Anyways they all right now not far away from Olympus and they are riding Apollo chariot as usual.

Artemis brought her own as well and where Atalanta is riding right now as she was looking to were Eon city was before she had left.

Zoe: you seem to be thinking of something there Atalanta?

Zoe asked who was standing right next to her as she had noticed that Atalanta was spacing out right now and looking at a certain direction.

Atalanta: huh? Oh it is nothing Zoe I was just thinking what Aeon is doing right now that made him not be able to come with us?

Atalanta snap out of her thoughts as he hears Zoe question as she answered her back and then asked as she look at where his hidden city was builtd.