Chapter 44

A/N: here is the next chapter you all been waiting for hope you all enjoy.
______________________________________________________________________________
(3rd POV)

While this was going on right now Aeon on the other hand in the other Realm that he was in while watching Atalanta battle.

Was smiling widely right now as he looks at the screen where it showed what Atalanta had did.

And he was very much impressed that she was able to beat Ares up while holding back over more than 80% of her power.

As he knew why she was holding back on the battle as to much magic she release.

Would make the gods think that she was a threat to them and she doesn't want to get Artemis and Apollo hurt when that happens.

Along with the rest of Artemis hunt would get user by the gods to make her give up and kills herself.

Since the deem her a threat to there rule which is very pathetic if you asked Aeom about it.

Since he knew very well that the longer one lives and holds power tha more arrogant they would become.

As they should know that there is always those that are far more powerful than them.

And they would all end up dead if they ever provoke someone that is higher than them.

Sure he was the mos strongest beings that have existed but that does not mean that he would be arrogant and to prideful for it.

Since he has responsibility that he would need to take as being all powerful means that there is duties that he need to be responsible for.

Like maintaining order around all of Creation itself and luckily he is easily Omnipresent in everywhere part of Creation.

And make sure that they would be all in balance and there would be no trouble that would be cause around it.

As all that are evil think that if they destroy the old creation and be able to build a new one.

They are very much wrong as when creation is all but destroyed they would open a gate to the void.

Which will lead to unleash endless amounts of  beast that serves him.

This were all called Void Beast as they are created by the will of the void before he would be able to become one with it.

The Beast would bring the end of all things to evil that will make them all scram in fear, horror, and terror.

There appearance would make any outer god look like they are just a bunch of trash.

Compared to the Void Beast they are the pinnacle of horror and abomination that could make even outer gods to blow up into pieces.

Anyway back to Aeon he was smiling widely right now while laughing in joy on seeing Ares being near up.

Aeon: oh there faces are all priceless that was very funny to see from all of them.

Aeon said with a smile on his face that could make anyone fall for him easily not even men would be able resist his charms.

As Nexus who was right besides him was only shaking his head when he heard this.

Nexus: well I gotta admit Atalanta die a good number of beating on Ares and why the hell would you give her a bow that have primordial void essence in it?

Nexus asked as he turn to look a Aeon who only smile at Nexus and then said.

Aeon: oh why I was only making sure she would be safe after all she is my wife and she as every right to use my power and besides I am not greedy you should know that.