Chapter 45

A/N: here is the next chapter you all been waiting for hope you all enjoy.
______________________________________________________________________________
(3rd POV)

All of them right now was about to leave the room now where Atalanta was taking a rest and would be heading out now.

Atalanta: well I hope Zoe would be fine.

Atalanta said as she looks at Aeon right now who she is walking with her right now.

And to make sure that no one would be suspicious when they see them right now they are a meter away from each other right now.

And Aeon is not wearing his mask but thankful his hood was dark enough to cover his whole face.

Making it impossible for anyone to see his real face right now as Artemis and the rest are curious of what he looks like.

But they rid not dare to take it off from him as the knew that they would disrespect and anger him if they ever do.

So right now they are heading out of the colosseum as they both would be leaving.

No one would look at Aeon as  he was wearing a plain white robe that has a hood covering him.

Which is normal here in Olympus as there as some of those that lives there having a good covering there heads.

So it won't attract to much attention right now as they all are walking down the short hallway.

As the exit is not far away from them right now as they walk towards it.

Artemis: I am sure Zoe is waiting for us outside right now but I worry that she might get injured.

Artemis said with a worried look on her face as Apollo smiled at his sister and then said.

Apollo: don't be to worries sis Zoe was only been blown by a small blast she face far more worse things than being blown through a wall.

Apollo said as Artemis only sigh and nodded in agreement on hearing this.

Artemis: I guess you are right but anyways Aeon

Artemis called as Aeon turn his head to look at Artemis and then answer.

Aeon: do you need something miss Artemis?

Aeon said as he looks at Artemis right now who gave him a nod and them said.

Artemis: yes I would like to ask on where would you be taking Atalanta?

Artemis asked as she wasn't to be assured where he would be taking Atalanta as they are going to leave Greece much to her dismay about it.

Aeon seeing the worried look on Artemis face made him only smile at this before saying.

Aeon: you don't need to worry about us we will be heading to Britain so you will be assured that she would be safe these.

Aeon said as Artemis heard this and nodded when she heard this as she sighs in relief.

Artemis: I see well that place has no gods so I guess she would be safe there then and there monster here don't go there as well to.

Artemis said as she looks at Aeon before saying.

Artemis: and also just Artemis is fine Aeon.

Artemis said with a smile on her face as Aeon nodded at this.

Aeon: as you wish then Artemis.

Aeon said as Apollo on the other hand chuckle on seeing this before saying.