Chapter 46 (Greece Arc End)

A/N: here is the next chapter you all been waiting for hope you all enjoy.
______________________________________________________________________________
(3rd POV)

With Ares right now we could see him growling in pain as the punch that Aeon have him was extremely strong and he was coughing out blood from his mouth right now.

And he was lying on a giant crater that he has made after he fell from the sky above where Olympus is right now.

As he could not even move a bit from how much force that punch was given to him.

Ares: damn that son of a b*tch I will going to kill him!

Ares said as he groans at this while cursing at Aeon who was the one to punch to his face.

And sent him falling down to the ground below as it has caused the animals tha are near him to run away in fright.

While luckily there was no human in the vicinity or they might all been blown away by now.

As Ares right now tool out what seems to be a being potion as he opens it up and drinks it whole.

Making him able to move again as he stands up and looks around right now.

Aeon: well isn't this funny the great Ares is beat up like ragdoll.

Aeon said as he appeared right infront of Ares right now who heard him spoke.

As this made him turn to look up at him and see Aeon right now who was looking a him with mocking smile.

As only a small bit of his face could be seen right now and Ares saw this which made him angry.

As he looks at Aeon in rage right now and then said.

Ares: you pathetic low life how dare you try to  hurt me don't you know who I am?!!

Ares asked with a pissed look on his face right now which only made Aeon chuckled when he heard this and said.

Aeon: oh you really are stupid I just told you who you are just a second ago no wonder you the most stupidest God

Aeon said which enrage Ares when he heard this as he roared in anger as he changes at Aeon.

As he made a spear appear on his hand right now and aimed it at Aeon who saw this.

Ares: why don't you just die!!!

Ares said as he charges at Aeon who chuckle on seeing this as he said.

Aeon: what a pathetic fool you are.

Aeom said as Ares heard this which made him more angrier than before right now as he roared in rage.

Ares: Raaaaaghhhhh!!!!!

Ares roared in rage as Aeon only shook his head on seeing the and said.

Aeon: well since a fight you want I will give you then.

Aeon said as beams of light appeared around him and fires at Ares who had no time to dodge the incoming attack.

As the beams all hit and blow him away sending him flying straight into the sky.

Where Aeon appeared infront of him and said.

Aeon: you are no worthy to be called a god.

Aeon spoke as he punched him on the gut which made him puke out blood from his mouth.

And made him fky back down to the ground as Aeon appeared below him.

Aeon: you think you could fool around and do anything you like without knowing that consequences!