13| 𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍

*◛:・゚ ʙᴏᴛᴛᴏᴍʟᴇꜱꜱ ᴘɪᴛ ᴘᴛ

*◛:・゚ ʙᴏᴛᴛᴏᴍʟᴇꜱꜱ ᴘɪᴛ ᴘᴛ. ɪ ➷*❞˖⁺⑅

Stan was driving Soos, the twins and (y/n) in a golf cart when it screeched in a halt.

They got out of the vehicle and started walking with the old man.

Stan: In this land of ours, there are many great pits. But none more bottomless than the bottomless pit. Which as you can see here is bottomless.

 Which as you can see here is bottomless

Soos: Question. Is it bottomless?

Stan sighed, feeling irritated.

Stan: Kids, can one of you try explaining this to Soos?

Dipper: Grunkle Stan, why are we here again?

Stan: To dispose of things that we don't want. So long, Mystery Shack suggestion cards!

Stan reached into his pockets and took out several yellow papers. He threw them over the pit.

"Oh, so that's why you wanted us grab all of the stuff we hated."

Mabel joined in with her grunkle and took out love letters, heart gifts and a picture of Gideon. She eagerly tossed the into the pit as well.

Mabel: Goodbye, creepy love letters from Li'l Gideon! Die! Die!

(Y/n) also picked up a brown sack, with metals jingling inside them.

"Sayonara, rejected gadgets and (stuffs you hate)!"

And with that, he threw the sack in as well.

Mabel: Let's find more stuff to throw!

"There's still some in the cart. Let's go!"

While Mabel and (y/n) ran off, Dipper noticed Soos throwing both of his shoes in, one after another.

Dipper: What are you doing?

Soos: Throwing stuff, dude. Everyone's doin' it.

He ran off as well and hurried back with a barbecue grill, to which he tossed it into the pit. Mabel and (y/n) returned shortly. Mabel carrying an extremely heavy purple box wrapped in chains and (y/n) was carrying another bag.