𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫

Chapter Four:Wine

Chapter Four:
Wine

SALEM LET OUT A groan as Natasha lightly shook her awake. She hadn't realized how tired she  truly was until she had placed her head on her pillow, falling asleep in under thirty seconds. Natasha almost wanted to let the girl sleep in, knowing how tired she could get after having her visions, but she had promised Salem that she would wake her up.

"Sal, get up. The party's already started." Natasha told the girl. Salem opened her eyes, slowly blinking as she loudly licked her lips.

"You know, I was having a really interesting dream." Salem said, her voice covered with sleep.

"What was it about?" Natasha quizzed, getting up and walking over to Salem's closet as she picked the girl an outfit to wear. Salem watched the redhead as she sat up.

"That enhanced girl."

"Wanda." Natasha nodded, pulling out a black dress and a navy blue dress before turning to Salem and holding one up. Salem shook her head and Natasha held the other up and Salem once again shook her head. Natasha turned back towards the closet.

"Huh, so that's her name." Salem murmured, loud enough for Natasha to hear.

"Indeed it is." Natasha nodded, pulling out a emerald green dress and an orange dress that earned two horrified looks from both women. Natasha threw the orange dress to the back of the closet before pulling out a red dress that made Salem nod in approval. "Her twin-"

"She's a twin?" Salem gasped. "I knew she had a brother, I didn't know they were twins. Oh that just makes her ten times hotter."

Natasha rolled her eyes at the teenager before throwing her the red dress and putting the green one up. "Throw that on." Salem did as told and slipped on the black heels that Natasha had tossed her. Natasha curled Salem's hair as she did her make up. Once they were done, Salem nodded in approval.

"I look fucking hot." Salem whistled.

"Don't let Steve hear you say that." Natasha mused earning a laugh from Salem before the two made their way to the party, going their separate ways. Salem, of course, went straight to Steve and Sam.

"Hiya, gentleman." Salem greeted the two, leaning against the pool table as she watched them play.

"Sal, how've ya been?" Sam asked with a smile.

"I've fallen in love with the enemy." Salem said with a soft sigh.

"Oh, that must suck."

"Indeed it does." Salem nodded. "Hey, did you tell Sam about the fight?"

"I was getting there." Steve nodded towards the girl.

"Okay well, you know how it usually happens." Salem said, interrupting the male who just rolled his eyes in amusement at the girl. "We get shot at, people get killed by us. We found Strucker, and then two enhanced, one of which I'm in love with. Oh, but none of that's the best part."