Chapter 75

Chapter 75- Oh Hey! A Carnival!

"Class dismiss," Aizawa lazily said as you all stood up and began talking to each other

"Hey (Y/N), want to hang out today?" Hagakure jumped over excitedly.
"I want to Toru, but I'm volunteering at the carnival. I need to but food for my kids you know?" You apologized to her as you stood up.

"Aw man I totally forgot about the carnival! I heard there's going to be new attractions this year!" Ashido smiled as Uraraka walked up.
"Maybe we can go and see you (Y/N)!" She blushed and looked away.
"Sure, but I'm gonna be late," You grinned and walked out of the class. Ashido, Uraraka, Hagakure, Iida, Shoji, and Sero were the only ones left in class.

"Come on Uraraka! Stop trying to steal her!" Ashido whined and kept hitting the floating girl's arm.
"Ow! It's not my fault you aren't trying!" Uraraka argued back with a playful grin.
"Guys! Try not to shout so loud! She's the only one not knowing about the race!" Sero groaned.

Oh yeah, Izuku couldn't keep his mumbling to himself and now basically everyone knows about the partner thing. But not you because yous a dum dum protagonist. Ù^Ú

"We should all not talk about this in class! (Y/N) might be listening because she tends to eavesdrop!" Iida scold them.
"Yeah! And also we should really try and win her over! There's a highly chance that she'll fall for Todoroki, Midoriya, Bakugou, Kirishima, Yaoyorozu, or everyone else but us!" Hagakure whines.

"Well then, no one else knows that she's volunteering at the carnival but us," Shoji said with a grin under his mask.
"As much as this feels wrong, I suggest that we all should go and try to spend time with (Y/N) and not tell anyone else," Iida suggested.

"Agreed, you know what happened last time when (Y/N) told us about going somewhere with someone else, Bakugou almost burnt up Kaminari," Uraraka shuddered.

"Then it's settled! Let's visit (Y/N)!" Hahakure jumped happily.

"Yeah!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Thank you for volunteering kid, we're glad that someone else is working here," The leader of the carnival smiled at you as you walked to find somewhere to help. As you turned the corner, you saw familiar blond hair and a glitter belt.
"Mon Cheri (Y/N)! What a surprise!" Aoyama waved at you.

"Yuga! I didn't know you were volunteering too!" You said surprised. Aoyama simply gave you his dazzling smile and turn to face you.
"Why of course Mon Cheri! I decided to help the community with this carnival! And I'm between I help with the end concert," He said as sparkles swirled around him.