Tangled (mini 17+)

Mew's body held Gulf's in a tight embrace.

At any other time, Mew wouldve been ecstatic. But not now, not today!

For weeks now he had been trying to get the image of Gulf sprawled under him panting from their make out session, out of his mind. The dreams kept plaguing him, and his morning wood or should he say his midnight wood....it really depended on when he woke up from such dreams, was a painful sight and an unrelenting one at that.

Which meant that whenever Mew saw Gulf, he automatically reached for him, the urge to plant kisses on each and every part of him, excruitating to resist. So the best solution to keep that smile on Gulf's face, and their friendship, Mew had to cool down his head. Which meant he had to stay away from Gulf.

That was the plan....

However, it would seem luck was not on his side.This game didnt help advance his cause at all. Not only did they have to stand in a tight embrace chest to chest. They had to stand like that for a while while they wrapped them in tape.

To put it simply, Mew was reaching his limit. No matter how much he tried to think of other things. The sensation of Gulf's body, the scent of him, his slightly opened lips only inches away. Mew was begining to get hard, not hard enough for Gulf to realize, but only seconds away from such a thing.

Thankfully they were finally done, and when asked to release themselves Mew quickly exerted enough strength to pull Gulf away and break through all the tape in one full swoop. He heard Gulf's shriek of shock at the speed of their disentanglemt. Gulf looked at him, his eyes wide with mirth, before laughing.

Seeing that face Mew couldnt help but smile back. Even if he was sporting a half erection that wasn't about to go down anytime soon. One for his co-star/friend/ brother, at that. Mew quickly pulled away trying his best to act nonchalant throughout the rest of the event. He thanked God this was a private event, far from the eyes of the many sharp eyed detective fans.

---

They werent even in a relationship, but Mew's body had other plans.

Slowly as each day came and went the desire in Mew only grew, his patience wearing thin.

And it was exactly why only a couple of weeks later, Gulf's proximity in his own home was his doom.

His hunger had built to immense levels, and the presence of those kissable lips, bare and plump and only a few inches away was his undoing.

One minute they were talking, their faces so close the warmth of their breathes mingling into one, as Gulf smiled sweetly at Mew. The second, Mew had grabbed Gulfs neck as he descended hungrily to taste those lips.

Gulf couldnt hide his shock at the unbridled intensity of Mews eyes as he ate him whole. Thr deep desire in Mew's eyes like dark pools of sin. The kind of sin so sinful one can only submit to it. It only took seconds for Gulf to let go, and completely immerse himself in the kiss.

Their lips crashed into each other, nipping pulling, sucking. With ease their mouths opened up as tongue met tongue in a dance of passion. None too worried about the loss of breath, they continued kissing as if holding onto a lifeline. Their gasps echoing in the room.

Gulf felt Mews fingers as they passed from around his neck and into his hair to settle into a light grip. Mew used his grip on Gulf's hair to pull his lips away, but holding him at just the right angle to expose Gulf's neck to his lips. Gulf's rapid pulse enticing him on as he nips at the soft skin, kissing it gently afterwards. The sound of Gulf's moans, approval enough for his continued exploration of the chocolate skin he so desired.