Geonosis

Azaylia winces a little when she touches her freshly bandaged hip.
"This tracker says he's going to Geonosis."
"Well let's go to Geonosis." She throws up her arms. They follow Jango's ship into an asteroid field. R4 beeps rapidly.
"Seismic charges! Stand by." Obi-Wan states.
"Seismic charges?!" Azaylia exclaims. "Oh boy."

Obi-Wan flies the Fighter around a big asteroid. Azaylia looks on as the asteroid explodes sending a ring of blue starts to follow the Fighter, destroying everything in it's path.
"Ben..." Azaylia gulps nervously. Obi-Wan speeds up the ship and grimaces.
Azaylia watches as another one of those "blue destroying rings" flies past them. It was closer then the last one.
"Not another one!" She exclaims as that one explodes as well. It starts destroying everything all over again. A huge asteroid exploded sending tinier versions of them flew towards the ship.

Obi-Wan flies the ship with precise movements. He even spins a couple of times which makes her smirk.
"Wow Kenobi, didn't know you could pilot this good."
He chuckles, "There's a lot of things you don't know about me."

The two Jedi follow Jango into a hollow asteroid. Obi-Wan maneuvers through the it successfully not hitting anything. Somehow, Jango ends up behind them and starts to fire his ship's blasters.
"Blast!" Azaylia sways to the side violently as Obi-Wan serves. "This is why I hate flying!" He exclaims. Azaylia just laughs. Obi-Wan pilots the Fighter, avoiding the blaster shots. Azaylia heard a small rumble from her side of the ship.
"I think we're hit!" Obi-Wan looks at her with a disgruntled expression. Azaylia glances out behind them with wide eyes.
"I think I spot a worse problem...there's a tracking missel heading right for us!" She hears Obi-Wan growl.
"I really don't like flying." He tries to shake off the missel but he was unsuccessful. They start going around and through asteroids. She laughs happily when the Fighter spins around. How she adored flying!
"R4...prepare to jettison the spare part canisters." Obi-Wan talks to R4.
"Fire them now!" He orders. R4 does so and spare parts fly out of the ship. Obi-Wan flies through two asteroids and Azaylia watch as the missile explodes.
"Let's hide here." Obi-Wan states parking the ship on an asteroid. "Let him think we're dead." He winks.
"I have to say I'm impressed by you piloting Ben. I thought you always flew slow. Guess I stand corrected..."
"Well..." he starts up the ship. "Let's fly to Geonosis."
>>>

"Force, this place is huge." Azaylia whispers.

She wanted to be as quiet as possible in case someone could hear her. Obi-Wan and Azaylia were in some kind of sandstone building. Azaylia walks very stiffly because of her hip but she thought it was feeling way better then it used to.
"Azaylia, I don't think you should be here..." Obi-Wan warns. "It's dangerous."
"Oh please. Like I would stay with the ship. R4 isn't the best company either." Obi-Wan groans.
"Azaylia...you're injured!" He points to the bandage. She dismissively waves her hand.
"It's just a blaster wound. I'll be fine..." She stop and whips her head around. "Do you hear that?" She asks.
Obi-Wan stops and listens.
"Yes..I do." Azaylia instinctively reaches down for her lightsaber. "Let's investigate."

They jog to where the sound is coming from. The loud metallic clanging was starting to hurt Azaylia's poor ears.
"A Battle Droid factory..." Obi-Wan says as they look down at the hundreds of Separatist battle droids being made.
"I've got a bad feeling about this..." Azaylia shakes her head.

They leave the area and walk down a set of stairs. The two both hide behind a wall listening to the voices on the other side.
"And what about the Senator from Naboo? Is she dead yet?" A voice asks. Azaylia recognizes it as Nute Gunray of the Trade Federation. "I won't sign any treaty until I have her head on my desk." She widen her eyes at Obi-Wan who remains calm.
"I am a man of my word Viceroy." Another man says with a deeper voice. She didn't recognize the voice, but the presence felt dark.
"With these new battle droids we've built you you'll have the finest army in the galaxy." A robotic voice states.

Obi-Wan and Azaylia look on as the people pass them. Obi-Wan presses forward while Azaylia limps behind. Obi-Wan crouches down and looks through a small hole. She peeks around him to get a better look. It's quite a tight fit. They're pressed up against each other. Azaylia can feel warmth radiating off him as she accidentally brushed up against his body.

"As I explained to you earlier, I am quite convinced that ten thousand more systems will rally to our cause with your support gentlemen." A deep voice states. Azaylia got a good look at the grey-haired man.
"Count Dooku." She whispers. Obi-Wan puts a finger to his lips to quiet her. An alien speaks a language Azaylia doesn't understand.
"The Techno Union Army is at your disposal, Count." The robotic voice warbled again. It was Wat Tambour.
"The Banking Clan will sign your treaty." San Hill nodded his head.
"Good very good." Dooku nods solemnly. "Our friends from the Trade Federation have pledged their support, and when their battle droids combine with yours we shall have a greater army than anyone in the galaxy. The Jedi will be overwhelmed. The Republic will agree to any demands we'll make."
"That's what you think." Azaylia thinks to herself.
>>>

"The transmitter is working but we're not receiving a return signal..." he tells the brunette beside him, leaning into a panel of the ship.

She suddenly feels sick, dizzy. Then she sees it...

Anakin is enraged. His killing all the people in the village! Why? What happened? And then Azaylia feels it. It felt like a lightsaber was stabbing her in the chest repeatedly. The death of Anakin's mother hit her full force.
"Shmi." She whispers. "No." Tears start to form in her eyes but she doesn't let Obi-Wan see them because he'll start to worry about her.

Not Shmi. Anyone but Shmi. She was so kind, thoughtful, caring. She took her in as her own even though she had no idea where Azaylia came from. She took in a stranger and watched her leave as a daughter. Why didn't she go back and save her? Azaylia felt she could've saved her. Now Anakin...Anakin was angry. He wasn't acting like a Jedi would.

"I'm sorry Shmi. I'm sorry Anakin..."

"Coruscant is too far." She hears Obi-Wan say. "R4 can you boost the power?" He asks and then turns to the women with a worn-out smile. That smile quickly disappears when he sees the small tears in her eyes. He rushes over to me and holds her hands in his own.
"What's wrong Zayli? Is your hip hurting? Why are you crying?" He asked too many questions.
"It's not my hip...I'll tell you later. Right now you focus on getting your message delivered." She pats his arm and puts on a smile. He returns to R4 with a frown.

"R4 have you finished?" He asks. The droid responds with various beeps. He sighs
"I guess we'll have to try something else then...maybe I can contact Anakin on Naboo. It's much closer.." he presses a few buttons.
"Anakin? Anakin, do you copy. This is Obi-Wan Kenobi...Anakin?" He turns back to Azaylia.
"He's not on Naboo..."
"Try widening the range." She suggests.
"I do hope nothing's happened to him..." Obi-Wan worries while he widens the range.
"That's Anakin's tracking signal alright, but it's coming from Tatooine..." he turns to her. "What in the blazes is he doing there?! I told him to stay on Naboo!" Azaylia shrugs as Obi-Wan grumbles pressing a few more buttons.
"We haven't got much time. I sense something wrong" She states and walks over to Obi-Wan cause they is strength in numbers. He stands in front of the ship while Azaylia stands beside him.
"Anakin...Anakin do you copy? This is Obi-Wan Kenobi...and Azyalia Barlette." He continues. She flinches when she hears a unknown sound.

"Anakin my long-range transmitter has been knocked out. Retransmit this message to Coruscant... Azaylia and I have tracked the Bounty Hunter Jango Fett in the droid foundries on Geonosis. The Trade Federation is  to take a delivery of a droid army here...it is clear Viceroy Gunray is behind the assassination attempts on Senator Amidala. The Commerce Guilds and the Corporate alliance pledged their armies to Count Dooku and are forming a-"
"Obi-Wan..." Azyalia taps his shoulder quickly and points. There's Destoryers firing at the Jedi.
"Wait." They both take out their lightsabers and start deflecting the shots. "Wait!" He exclaims.

They kill as many droids as they can but suddenly Azaylia hears a thump. Obi-Wan's been knocked out.
"Ben!" She screams while trying to fight off the droids but she soon realizes there's too many. She kneels down and caresses Obi-Wan cheek.
"It seems today was meant to be full of pain." She groans until the world goes black...