Big Dreams

2 years later........
February 5, 2043
8:11 p.m
A'dream POV

It's been 2 years and I haven't seen Kaizer

It's been 2 years and I haven't seen Kaizer. I moved back to Houston with the kids just so I could be around everybody and not hours away.

I don't know if he's awake if he's passed away or if he still in the hospital. Nobody has let me know anything. I just been miserable missing my nigga.

I had my baby boy Zyaire Blaze Gaulden November 10, 2041. He's a year about to be two in some months. He has Intellectual Disability.

Due to me drinking when I did, that effected him. He has trouble talking a bit and understanding, not that he's suppose to really I mean he is just a baby.

But he does have a little trouble with that.  He doesn't walk nor does he crawl. And he does sometimes have moments where he gets very angry. He will dig his nails into your skin until you bleed.

I just really messed him up and I hate myself for that.

King really loves him. He's four years old and already understands so much. He knows somethings wrong with his brother. He shows him a lot of attention and helps him out a lot.

He's such a good big brother to all his siblings that's something I love about him.

But anyway, right now I was sitting down on my bed drawing a picture of my kids. It was coming out really good to my surprise.

"Mama! Mama!" King called and I was finna get up to see what he wanted but he came to me holding Zyaire.

"Mama, he crawled look." He said with a smile laying Zyaire down on his stomach.

"Come on Zy you can do it, you did it before." King said making me smile. He didn't care that his brother was different, that was his brother. He always wanted a brother.

I watched as Zyaire pushed himself up. King backed up a little and then Zyaire slowly started to crawl to him and a tear rolled down my face.

"Ma did you see that?!" King asked with the biggest smile and I nodded.

"Good job Zy, Wanna try to walk?" I asked sitting on the floor. I picked him up placing him on his feet but he fell down.

I sighed trying again but he just couldn't stand up to even try. I started to cry as I held him in my arms.

"Mama it's ok don't cry. He'll learn I promise. He'll shock you one day watch. Because he shocked me." King said and I looked at him.