Side Story Special3- Hisoka x Reader x Illumi

(Consider this a celebration special for making it through the Yorknew City Auction arc;)

Third Persons POV ~(At the beach)~Hisoka wouldn't stop pleading (Y/N) and Illumi to go to the beach with him today

Hisoka wouldn't stop pleading (Y/N) and Illumi to go to the beach with him today.. And when they mean by pleading they mean by...

~an hour ago~

"(Y/N)-chan, Illumi~" Hisoka walks in, holding two pairs of swimming suits. "Which one would look better on me~?" (Y/N) and Illumi ignore him and keep watching TV. "Maybe I should model them for you~"

Hisoka begins to take off his clothes, which causes (Y/N) to look away from the TV. Illumi covers her eyes as her nose starts dripping blood. "Hisoka, what are you doing?!" Illumi gets furious and grabs a tissue.

"I thought it'd be a good idea to go to the beach today. What do you say~?" Hisoka smiles, now standing naked. "We'll pass." Illumi snaps at him and wipes the blood off from (Y/N)'s nose.

"Well..looks like I'll just sit down and watch TV with you two~" Hisoka walks over to the couch and sits next to (Y/N). "Alright, we'll go to the beach! Just put some clothes on!" (Y/N) gets up from the couch and fast walks away..

"Well then, better start getting ready~" Hisoka taps Illumi's nose and stands up. Illumi growls and starts to get ready..

~flashback ends~

"Want some sunscreen, (Y/N)-chan~?" Hisoka smirks and sexually pours some sunscreen onto his hand.. "No need.. I'm going to stay under the umbrella..and I think you and Illumi need more sunscreen than I do.."

(Y/N) glances at Hisoka and Illumi. "What do you mean?" Illumi tilts his head.. "What's it going to kill to put a little lotion on you~?" Hisoka smiles and shakes the bottle around.. "Alright, fine.."

(Y/N) sighs and gets on her stomach. Illumi gets mad and pulls Hisoka aside. "Just because we're at this pesky beach, doesn't mean you get to freely do whatever you please." Hisoka and Illumi have a glaring contest, as both of their blood lust starts to slip out.

"Hey, if you're going to put lotion on my back, then make it quick." (Y/N) takes her bikini top off, earning their attention. She turns around, laying her head on her arms and closes her eyes. Hisoka and Illumi look at each other before starting to fight over the lotion bottle.

They both squirt lotion in their hands and start massaging (Y/N)'s back. She feels so relaxed, that she doesn't even notice Hisoka and Illumi elbowing each other in the ribs. Illumi pops his fingers and starts to work on (Y/N)'s deep tissue.

He smirks at Hisoka, showing how better he is at massaging. Hisoka gets angry and starts working on (Y/N)'s lower back. Illumi moves up a little and starts removing all the knots in her shoulders.

(Y/N) gets back up and puts her top back on. "Want to skinny dip in the ocean, (Y/N)-chan~?" The woman ignores him and lays back down under the large umbrella. "I'm gonna pass. I think I'll just take a nap."

Illumi's ears perk up, as he hurries over to dig a hole. "Here you go." (Y/N) and Hisoka look at him, as if Illumi is crazy..which he is, sometimes. "Thanks, Illumi. But, I think sleeping in holes is only your thing."

Hisoka chuckles and stares down at Illumi. "You think (Y/N) would sleep in a place like that~?" Illumi looks down, a little disappointed. "So what? It's not like you can dig a better hole."

"I bet I can~" (Y/N) rolls her eyes and just watches the competition play out for the rest of the day...

~time skip: (•ө•)~

After a whole day of digging, and building sand castles.. The trio were finally ready to head back. "I think, I won." Illumi admits, showing off some of his ego. "In your dreams~ I obviously have made a better hole than you~"

"Would you cut it out! You're both skilled in your..own way." (Y/N) looks back, seeing how big and tall their sand castles are. "Okay..you two need to stop taking this rivalry thing too seriously."

"What do you mean.?" Illumi asks, still holding a crab in his hands. "Eh.? Never mind.." (Y/N) sweat drops and walks towards the car. "My~ There seems to be a lot of room in this car~" Hisoka wraps his arm around (Y/N)..

"Would you like to do it~?" (Y/N) shivers, feeling Hisoka's breath up against her ear. "Um.? I-" Let's just say...she had to be carried out of the car, up to her room...