⁰⁶ & Found

ᵖᵃʳᵗ ⁶ - ᴄʟɪғғs ᴇᴅɢᴇ

❛ ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴇ, ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ᴡɪʟʟ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ʙᴇ ᴀ ᴅᴀʏ ɪɴ ᴍʏ ʟɪғᴇ ɪ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴄʟᴏsᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴍɪssɪɴɢ ᴍɪᴋᴇ. ❜

It was cold. That was the first thing he noticed when he gained consciousness, other than the painful pounding in his head as he groaned and rubbed his temples.

When his eyes focused, he was confused when he took in the white particles floating in the air before his heart stopped when he came to a realisation.

Seven's eyes snapped to his surroundings taking in the slime coating the trees around him and the vines tangling around the trunks.

The boy quickly stood up as he took in the dark place around him, turning around frantically when he noticed the monster wasn't near, though he could hear faint screeching from far away.

The young boy cautiously walked through the slimy woods, careful to not step on any fallen branches since he knew the monster could still be lurking somewhere.

Seven didn't know how long he had been in there; it was hard to tell where he was heading since all he saw was darkness.

He was scared though, he hasn't heard the monster yet, and Ven was a little paranoid that it was watching him since he knew it was smart.

"JONATHAN!?"

Seven flinched when he heard a scream of a girl coming from little ways ahead of him.

"Nancy, I'm here! Follow my voice!"

'Oh god, what is this place?' the boy heard the girl, Nancy, think, feeling her fear as he grew closer.

'Where did the monster go?'

At the girl's thought, Seven froze.

It was here.

His blood ran cold when suddenly he heard stomping behind him, turning to see the monster right there, fear washing over him when he stared death in the face.

The boy let out a shout, running away from the monster, towards 'Nancy', who was startled when she felt something grab her arm.

"OH MY GOD!" the teenage girl stared at him with wide eyes, terror crawling at her throat when she saw the monster right behind the boy.

Ven grabbed her hand and dragged her with him, pulling them both to hide behind a thick trunk, squeezing Nancy's shaky hand as they listened to the footsteps of the monster.