chapter seven : D E V I L

{play the song if u like}

B4 w3 g3t int0 th3 st0ry, I f0unD s0m3 t3a ab0ut k3nma anD kur00

iS kUroO dAtInG kEnMa?
(yes, i searched that out of boredom)

**aNd tHiS iS wHaT iFoUnDuE**

fUcKiNg, TsUkKi Is Th3 sId3 hO3

yama baby is sad (you tsukki bitch give your husband semo attentionue)

#pRoTeCcYaMaGuCcI
Yas baby ~
('⊙ω⊙')

[THIRD POV, NEKOMA GAKUEN]

THE MOMENT YOU ENTERED THE GYM, ALL OF THEIR ATTENTION WENT TO YOU. It's the first day of training camp, and damn those thicc muscles almost got you distracted, you grab yur clipboard which was filled with of list training sessions, break times and other plans. Nekomata also gave you a whistle to get those boys attention.

*brrrrrrtttt*

They all stopped playing and looked at you. "mmh, Akaashi Keiji, Kozume Kenma, Isumi Sakashima, Oikawa Tooru, Miya Atsumu, Koganegawa Kanji, Takeharu Futamata,Semi Eita, Sugawara Koushi and Kageyama Tobio please follow me to the third gym" You announced, as the setters tensed and followed you.

Will they get punish? but what kind of punishment? *wink wink*

"Ojou! Can I come too? It's so unfair that Kenma will be able to have some time with you!" Kuroo whined while pouting like a kid, you sighed and said. "Kuroo san.. Setters only and you'll all will have a match without your setters" You shouted, Kuroo froze so did the other teams.

'without setters?'

"AKAASHI I NEED YOU HERE!" Bokuto cried while stomping like a kid throwing his tantrums, Akaashi rubbed his temples "Bokuto san, Y/n san needs me. We'll have training to do" You nodded to Akaashi's answer to the whiney kid Bokuto.

"DEM-" you cutted Bokuto off "nope Bokuto san, Akaashi will train and he will set you better than usual and your spikes will get even more stronger, you want that don't you?" Bokuto's eyes sparkled and nods

"YOSHA! LET'S HAVE A MATCH KARASUNO EVEN WITHOUT SETTERSS!!!" Bokuto yelled, you almost lost your hearing by his loud voice."Kageyama, Suga we'll see you two in dinner gambārē" Sugawara shot Daichi his motheryly smile and nodded, while Kageyama just simply nodded.