⇢ CHAPTER 33

season 6 episode 22

Drinks. Vodka. Booze. Tequila. Shots. Everything.

It was... another crazy night.

Jackson decided to drive Holly back to her apartment since Derek's party at Meredith's was... boring, to place it nicely. Other than a few drinks, food, and conversing with others, Holly and Jackson quickly got bored. So, deciding to stick with a plan to escape although she wanted to be supportive, Holly acted drunk and Jackson offered to drive her home.

Holly closed her eyes tighter, snuggling herself in the blankets as she placed a hand over her face, not wanting the sun in her eyes as she thought, "My head hurts."

It came as a flash-- the memories. Her inviting Jackson inside her house. Her getting wine, tequila, and possibly every alcoholic drink she had in her house until eventually she invited him into her bedroom.

"Oh, God." Holly's eyes snapped open, "No! Not again."

She sat up in her bed, eyes slowly moving to Jackson, who was sleeping-- in her bed.

"I need to stop drinking." Holly reasoned, quickly grabbing the blanket Jackson gave to her as a gift before she wrapped it around herself, sneakily walking away, "Ow."

Jackson woke up at the sound of Holly accidentally hitting her leg on the edge of the bed, his groggy voice spoke, "Holly?"

Holly froze as Jackson sat himself up and looked at her, she awkwardly smiled at him, "H-Hey."

He looked down at himself and her as he sat up frowning his eyebrows, "...Did we..."

"Yep." Holly nodded, pursing her lips before she pointed behind herself, "I-I gotta go." She awkwardly chuckled, not noticing Jackson slightly freaking out due to the fact that he slept with April's little sister, "I-I'll be late for pre-rounds."

Holly leaned back on the wall as Lexie used the hospital computer, Lexie's eyes widening as she whisper-yelled, "You had sex with Jackson?"

"Yes." Holly admitted shamefully, slowly sinking down as she placed her hands on her face, "I'm horrible. I need to be stopped." She grabbed Lexie's arms, "You can't let me drink anymore."

Lexie squinted her eyes, "Do you need me to beat him up for you?"

Holly shook her head, "No, I just--"

"I walked in on Mark and Reed Adamson last night." Teddy's voice was heard from the Nurse's station, bringing Lexie and Holly's attention to the station a few feet away.

Holly's mouth almost dropped as Lexie held a hard face, turning her head back to the screen as Holly looked at Lexie, "Do you need me to beat him up for you?"