The Next Step

It was at night during the first day after being transfered to the dorms. The male students along with Izuku were sitting on the living room while making small talk between themselves. The girls then approached them.

Mina: Hey boys!

All the boys turned to the girls.

Mina: We were thinking, what do you say if we do a room contest?
Kirishima: Room contest?
Uraraka: It'll be fun! We will go through all our rooms and in the end we will vote for who is the king of all the rooms!
Izumi: So, want to play?

The boys looked at each other an though quite reluctant at first, the decided to accept.

Kirishima: Sure thing, why not?
Kaminari: It could be fun indeed.
Bakugo: I will not be a part of this.
Izuku: Hiding something?
Bakugo: What?! Of course not! Who do you think I am nerd?!
Izuku: Then what? Too afraid of anyone looking into your room, is it so bad?
Bakugo: What?! My room is the best room in here I will proove it to you!
Izuku: 'Reverse psychology can do wonders'
Mina: Lets go then!

The first room they went into was that of Tokoyami, which was.... Dark to say the least. Next room was Aoyama's which in his own words was dazzling. Next was Tenya, as square as you would expect it to be coming from him. Next was Ojiro, who was definition of plain at its fullest. Following him was Kaminari who in Jiro's words looked like he had just grabbed things he found all over the place. Kirishima's room was next which was definitely very manly. This was followed by Shoji's room which was..... Empty. Sero's room followed and it was a traditional asian room. Next was Todoroki's room, which was a traditional japanese room. They then moved on to Koda's room, which had a little bunny in it. This left almost all of them with their mouth open as the room had been entirely remodelated. Next was Bakugo's room, which just like his personality, was rather.... Explosive. Following this was Sato's. It wasnt anything particular but he did have food baking in the oven which gained the attention of all of the girls.

Momo: Sato what a lovely hobby!
Shota: This certainly delicious!
Izumi: Thanks for sharing Sato!
Sato: I-its nothing.
Mina: We are still missing one room right?
Izuku: Mine.
Bakugo: So we are finally going to see just how great your room is right?
Izuku: Exactly.
Tooru: I have to say, I'm excited.
Jiro: I'm not sure what to expect.
Tsuyu: Me neither. Kero.

Izuku guided them to the upper floor where they then walked to the door of the room and from the beginning they already notices something different.

Kirishima: Why is the door different?
Izuku: Aizawa gave me permission to do some... Remodeling.

Izuku placed his hand on top of a panel which was next to the door and the door opened. Izuku stepped into the room and class 1A followed behind.

Mina/Tooru: EEEEEH?!

As they all entered they all pretty much have the same reaction.