32.

- Rodrick Moore -- Compton, California -

- Rodrick Moore -
- Compton, California -

"whatchu doin out here?" i rubbed my eyes walking out on the balcony making Vanessa jump.

"when you wake up" she sighed turning back to look over at the view.

"when kilo started barking because he miss you" i chuckled wrapping my arms around her waist leaning my head on her shoulder. "what's wrong?"

"nothing" she reached back running her hand up and down my cheek lightly. "just thinking"

"it better not be what i think" she rolled her eyes shaking me off. "it is ain't it?" i sighed following her back inside our room shutting the door behind me.

"it's been 2 months and i can't stop thinking about it. we could've been parents, roddy" she sat on the bed playing with her fingers. "i don't know.. i guess i just wanted to have a purpose you know?" she looked down

"bae" i grabbed her hands pulling them apart and bringing them to each side of my neck as i stood between her legs. "kilo your purpose" she rolled her eyes giggling. "i told you as soon as you get out of college then we'll plan a pregnancy" i lifted her chin.

"that's 3 years baby"

"and? it'll all be worth it soon" i shrugged.

"we should've kept winter, roddy. we could've done daycare and babysitting the days you were at the studio baby! you would've been able to take care of her without me for the week" she bargained. "i want her roddy"

"bae we might as well adopt a fucking child then" i rolled my eyes walking to my dresser to put my chain on it.

"ain't nun wrong wit adoption" she said crossing her arms. "can we please
just go and get her back?" she sighed.

"my minds made up, Vanessa" i turned back to her.

she just stared at me blankly as i saw her eyes get teary.

"ness" i sighed walking to the bed.

"get away from me" she waved me off getting up going into my closet 

"whatchu doin?" i asked as she put a few clothes into her bag.

"going back to school" she sniffled pushing past me.

"what? it's 3 in the fucking morning!" i argued as she grabbed her keys. "Vanessa!" i grabbed her arm.

"roddy!" she jumped dropping her back on the floor. completely making me feel like shit.

"shit ness. i'm so sorry i ain't mean to scare you" i pulled her to me embracing her in a hug.

"i don't know what it is" she sniffled. "i just really want a baby, Roddy" she looked up at me.

what the fuck.

what am i supposed to say to this shit? i told her no like a million times!

"i know i'm in school but i'll take off for awhile" she tried to bargain

"Vanessa" i sighed letting go of her going to our bed sitting on it putting my head in my hands running them up and down it.

honestly.. i don't know how to respond to her anymore.

we don't need a baby in our lives right now. she needa finish school before allat and we ain't even prepared.

i hate saying no to her but a baby? i'll be watching it by myself half the time!

"please" she sat infront of me.

"i'm sorry bae" i shook my head. "not yet"

she bit the inside of her cheek shaking her leg before getting up.

"nessa" i pulled her back. "you gotta understand"

"what if i had our baby roddy? we would've been parents! and this wouldn't be happening" she sniffled.

"i know baby. but right now, i wanna focus on us. not a baby ight? if god blesses us with a pregnancy then he does" i lifted her chin.

"what if winter was a sign?" she sighed.

"i don't know, ma" i lifted her hand to my mouth kissing her ring lightly. "but i know that i wanna do something other then talk about this situation"

"like what?" she ran her hand down my torso tugging at my shorts.

"i was gonna say go for a walk
or sum. freaky ass" i chuckled.

"go for a walk? who the fuck are you and what did you do wit my boyfriend.." i rolled my eyes as she laughed.

"ight go and put some shoes on" i leaned down kissing her cheek. "ima meet you downstairs"

"okay" she smiled

-

as we walked throughout the neighborhood, i started to feel way better. with all this baby talk, it's put me on a lot of stress. i haven't told Vanessa because i know she'll get upset knowing it's her fault.

"look at chu wearin' the shorts i bought you" i smiled putting my arm around her.

"i had to wear them" she groaned. "these the longest ones i got and you left hickeys all over my damn body" i chuckled.   

"just my way of showing anybody who sees them that your mine" i said before slapping her ass then gripping it knowing she'd get irritated.

"get awayyy!" she whined rubbing her butt as she walked.

"get yo hands off your butt. i wanna see"  she pinched my arm. "awww your hits so cute and soft" i teased.

"i'm breaking up with you" she huffed walking with her arms crossed.

"you can't. it ain't possible" she giggled. "look at that".

———————————————————————————

y'all think Vanessa should Stfu 🙃?

or do y'all think roddy should give in and give her a baby 😏?