切ない

切ない - Painful 

切ない - Painful 

ツ ⅋ ツ ⅋ ツ ⅋ ツ ⅋ ツ ⅋ ツ ⅋ ツ ⅋ ツ

"Yukiko, what are you doing here?" The figure suddenly turned around and to her surprise it wasn't Isaac, but Mason. Liam's best friend. 

"Oh, I thought you were Isaac." She stumbled forward, catching herself last second. "I'm sorry. I left the party and now I can't find my house."

He quickly ran and tried to catch her before she fell, but she straightened herself before he could move an inch. 

"Uh, do you want me to drive you home?" He asked politely, pointing towards his car behind her. She turned around and nodded. She walked carefully with Mason behind her, making sure she wouldn't face plant on the concrete. 

"I live on 679 conchshell drive." She told him as he opened the door for her. She got in and immediately got comfortable. Mason put the address on his phone and then started the car. The drive to conchshell drive wasn't long. It was only a 10 minute drive, maybe another 30 minutes if she continued walking. 

He pulled into the driveway and tried to carry Yukiko into her house without breaking anything. Luckily Yukiko gave him her keys before she entered the car. He set her down on the couch, not wanting to struggle to find her bedroom. He had sure that everything was locked up and that she was safe before he left. 

ツ ⅋ ツ ⅋ ツ ⅋ ツ ⅋ ツ ⅋ ツ ⅋ ツ ⅋ ツ

Kira was out at night, panicked because she had no idea where Yukiko disappeared off to. Everyone at the party had no idea and the last time someone saw her, she was taking shots with Greenberg. 

Scott convinced her to continue her search in the morning. Kira arrived to her house and to her surprised, Yukiko was passed out on the couch. Kira felt so relieved and texted Scott to let him know that Yukiko was safe at home. She went into her room, grabbed a couple of blankets and set then down next to her sister on the floor. She got her pillow and fell into a comfortable sleep knowing her sister was okay. 

The next morning, Yukiko woke up with a pounding ache in her head. She left her eye closed for a few minutes, not ready for the blinding ray of the sun to melt her eyes. 

Finally gathering the courage to open her eyes, she heard soft snores to her left. It was her sister cuddled into a  huge pile of blankets on the floor next to the couch. Yukiko awed at the scene. A warmth came over her knowing that her sister decided to sleep on the floor to make sure she was fine. 

Without waking up her sister, Yukiko went into the bathroom to freshen up. She washed her teeth, cleaned her face, fixed her messy hair. Once done, Yukiko checked up on her sister, but she was still knocked out. Yukiko smiled and decided to make breakfast for them. 

It was only until Yukiko finished that Kira finally woke up. I handed her a plate of eggs and ham and a glass of juice. 

"You disappeared last night," Kira spoke up. Her face disapprovingly. "You had me worried."

"Sorry, I don't know how I ended up leaving the party or how I got home." She apologized taking a seat across from her sister. "But at least I am safe and nothing bad happened. I wasn't kidnapped."

"True, but I just wish I  knew what happened, so I didn't freak out." Kira hums. 

Time passed and according to the gang, it has been long while since something supernatural has happened in Beacon Hills. They were getting tense. 

Yukiko was leaving Derek's place from a work out session, while Isaac was arriving with Allison by his side. 

"Oh, Yukiko, what a surprise." Allison chuckled nervously. 

Yukiko looked between the two and noticed how close the two were standing. A thought popped into her head. They were seeing each other. Is that why he hasn't talked to her since the camp site? Is that why she has't talked to Allison since before the party. 

"Yeah, I'm just gonna go," She muttered, speed-walking past the couple and ran home.

Once Yukiko arrived home from the run, she broke down. It felt like Isaac was someone she truly liked and if this was her first heartbreak she didn't want to experience that. it might seem like nothing, but this crush has developed over a course of 7 months. 

"Are you okay?" Her mother asked her, once she noticed her daughter crying at the foot of the stairs. Yukiko shook her head, shaking with sorrow. It broke Noshiko to see one of her daughters so hurt, even if she was adopted.  "He-he's with Allison."

Noshiko knew about Yukiko's crush on the werewolf. She had looked at the girl so fondly when she would speak of him. So much admiration and love. 

ツ ⅋ ツ ⅋ ツ ⅋ ツ ⅋ ツ ⅋ ツ ⅋ ツ ⅋ ツ

very short sorry but didn't know how to continue this chapter lol